Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Grace of God

I am so Glad to have Abba Father as my God. His Wisdom is so amazing and His Grace is so abundant. Even my heart has rejected ex long ago, He is still giving him 1 last chance!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Lord knows the heart of man and his interest. Even at the worst situation, He still show Grace. Regarding if he is coming back to me, the final test showed no, he smsed me, 'not a chance!' Glory Glory!!!

Lord recently gave me 2 intense sexual desires and let me wrote to him for another test. Main purpose is to let him realise that Lord has transformed me up a few knots in the area of his concern. He has known me all these years, so no doubt on the personality nor character.

With his rejection, Lord let me realise that even if he in future, sees my beauty and my wealth, if he wants me by then, he is looking to my beauty and my wealth and not me as the desirable one. As such, he shall not be in the list of consideration at all. Lord cleared his concern and prompted him. His rejection will be his answer of his future pursue. Glory to the Wisdom of God!!! Hallelujah!!!!

Today I forgotten the booking time of church service. It was at almost 5:30pm that I realised that I missed the booking time!!! But by the Grace of Jesus, I still managed to get a seat!!! Thank You, Lord!!! Surely it is good!!! Lord promised to transform me before Sunday service and I will meet my Mr Right at the service!!! I am looking forward to this day!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Now I know why one bless all family members are blessed. This is the highest form of honouring our parents. It's to let their hearts at peace to know that all their offspring are blessed with good life that their heart of concern for them are put to rest!!! Glory Glory!!!! Thank You, Lord that You are showing me this highest form of respecting my mum. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I could see another chance of no True Love in ex. He chose to travel to Hong Kong today with his girlfriend, Rosy, for a holiday without informing Jc, his so call love. Rosy posted a picture of them in Hong Kong on her Facebook and Jc saw it. It's when one shows no love to the one he said he loved the most that one wonder where is his concern of if she feel left out or not!!!

This is the negative love bank I talked about sometime back!!! It is this being left out feeling that withdrawn me to negative that when he wanted family get together years ago, there was not whatsoever feeling left to do it. It was the acts and not the real feeling of good. It was when curious man did his one act of love that I realised what I had missed and it was with this realization that I am rejecting him. Glory Glory!!! This show of left out was still fresh in my mind. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am looking forward to a brand new life with a brand new man!!! There was too much pain in the old relationship. Even though Lord had cleared all the pains, I dragged to be with such a man anymore!!! There were too much bad in him that another lift up of this relationship is tiring. All the prayers against the attacks, all his easy going on cursing me, I have enough!!!

Even though he might be under their control, the fact that he went to befriend with evil is already bad enough. Even when he awakes in the future from this control, I have enough of that lonely life. Money is not all to a relationship!!! Love is.....

I am Glad that I have Lord!!! What I don't have, He is my Provision, even in the area of Wisdom and Graciousness!!! I might not know what a man need but by His Grace, He let me learn what is the uppermost concern in their life. Glory Glory!!!

With this let go of the final pride on man, I can be more accommodating to his needs. With Lord upping my need in this area, no problem for me to meet the need of my future man. I am glad that when I am at my lack, by trusting the Lord, He fully equipped me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: