Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Glory of the Lord

Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

After praying to Abba for help, He promised to bring me out before the eviction come. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad to have Lord with me. Life could be so unpredictable but with Lord, He has everything planned ahead of what devil could think out of their evil mind. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! I am glad that even when devil removed all my family members from me, I still have Him to go to. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, the Holy Spirit, said that I have passed the last test given by Him. He said that I obeyed Him to the fullness that whatever He asked me to do, even sacrifice this body, I obeyed.

Of course, He did not actually asked me to do it, but He is testing my willingness to do it. I have obeyed the last of the last!!! With that, He said He now knows that I have given Him great Respect and with that, I am going to receive my blessing before the eviction happens. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely no harm will come to me!!! John 14:6 Jesus says to me, ít will be all right, I will provide a Way Out for you.' 1 Cor 15:57 Jesus says to me, 'you are not fight for victory, but fighting from victory because you already have the Victory in Me'!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is forever my shelter and my shield, I will stay in His Blossom and never leave Him. In Him I am always rescued out of all kinds of darts and arrows! Surely, He is my Protection. Surely, He is my Covering. Lord, Your Feather covers me and I rest in the shelter of Your Wings!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This end time is really coming!!! Abba, forever Jesus is my Protection!!! I live in Him and He is in me. I am sandwiched by Him and devil cannot touch me. His Divinity sealed me up fully!!! Glory Glory!!!

Abba: 
'My Darling, the precious and beautiful dearest of My Life, Abba is so happy that you are always looking to Jesus for Protection!!! Abba knows what lies ahead of you and I have gotten everything ready for you! Jesus is your Key of David and the Door will open for you to leave this place to go for My Blessed Home. In there, you will be safe and sound.

The Glory of the Lord will come upon you and surely, the Healing Ministry will be starting soon. We will both yoke together for the betterment of the Human Race. Glory Glory!!!

Abba is glad that you allows Me to use your body for the Glory of the Lord!!! You shall be blessed Mightily that no one can deny you anymore!!! 

Abba greatly Blessed you!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!' 

No comments: