Sunday, February 24, 2013

Faith in Jesus

Today I went to church and I did see a man that Lord brought, but he is not the first one that I had seen. After the service, when I looked at myself in the mirror, I saw half my brain was gone and I looked weird. Anyway, I had prayed to Lord to restore my brain and I am happy. Glory Glory to the storage in 3rd heaven!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord let me realise one thing. For Him to bring the original man to me. I must have faith in Him and faith involved patient. Glory Glory!!! Lord told me that when time for me to start service, then He will transform me to tall, slim, sexy, pretty, beautiful, young at 20 and youth at 16. By then, I will be able to meet him and by then he will be attracted to me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Things are turning bad for my family. I am seeing greed over mum's saving. But no one want to take her in. The one keen to take her, Su and me, we don't have the house to put her in. Hers too tiny rented and I am in the process of shifting out this year, so not an ideal time to bring her back here. I really disappointed with the two of my siblings. Lord, please help them!!!

I am seeing C, the real C, appearing in hospital, at my mum's ward, opposite her bed, supposed to be his mother!!! That day, when I sat across him, his glaze ran through my body and I felt uneasy. It was after that day that Lord told me, it was he.

There were few occasions where there were car parked near my home. But I could not see the driver due to reflection of the day light, just that I sensed something. Anyway, as Lord told me that he is not suitable and also I have no feeling for him, there won't be a chance between me and him. Relationship cannot be forced! Flower forced to blossom will only be dead.

I do hope he let go of this and go find his real love. I am not his source even though I might look gentle. I am a woman with feeling, emotions and I know what I need and what I want. So sorry to you!!! Please, there are better girls out there than me. Thanks!!!

Life is in transition. Lord is letting me slowly packing up my things. He knows I am a last minute person, so He is creating lots of last moment for me, to urge me to pack. So far I have managed to pack most of my things. What left now is those from the kitchen and my clothes and stuff. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I don't know when I will shift, as it all depends when He brings the blessing through. I just need to stay in Faith and Speak till I see it manifested. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Surely it shall be!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Rosy was poisoning Jc mind to look at the distance she travels between me and her daddy. She made it looked so hard to travel to and forth. I also encountered a crying Jc wanting daddy. You see, if he really love her, he won't do/say things that unsettled her heart!!! I praise Jesus that tells me today that we must show love to our kids!!!

I almost wanted to bring the cane out to settle her nonsense! But I was reminded about showing love. I brought to her the letter I wrote when I thought that was my last day with her. I wrote she is the source of my and her daddy love when we created her.

I reminded with her our love for her is made perfect, without her, life is empty. This reminder her of she is our source of love stabled her. She slowing get out of this mummy evil thoughts and at peace with me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I thank Lord for preaching about this in church today and I am able to put into practice and it is good!!!

Life is in stable and I am hoping mum could be normally healthy soon. I am looking for her to bring my siblings to their senses. I am glad they did this when she is still alive so that they could be bring to the ground again. Glory Glory!!!

I am glad that Abba Father is my Source of Energy. It is His Building Up of me that things that supposed to be blinded, I could see clearly. When things are left as it is, decay happens. But new source of energy is poured in to keep thing live again. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen

No comments: