Friday, February 1, 2013

Eviction Notice

Ex girlfriend happily wait for the arrival of February, and now waiting for 12 more days. While ex has been telling Jc how he is going to redesign this house and where each of them will sleep. And from his unfriendly voice, I guess I am facing the legal threat from him this time.

After by force, by spirit and by Jc all could not get me out, now he is using the law to knock me on the head. He is keeping secret till that fateful day!!! How am I supposed to do??? I checked the web about such notice, can be asked to leave within a certain days or immediately, or even with my things confiscated. How am I going to deal with such?

Actually I thought Lord's blessing of houses will come in time for me to shift as ex promised till end of year. But he is trying to force me out to cut his cost of his rental flat!!! Where should I go??? I do not want to go to mum place because no air con and no internet connection. Worst is Jc do not want to go there to be with me even the weekends!!!

She said the weekends for Rosy's kids. She likes to play with them. She is confident that her daddy will give her my share of this property and she is glad with his plan. Her daddy told her she will stay here and continue to go to school from here!!! Obviously he has everything in plan!!! How should I go from here? Should I shift my things out before they could get it or should I find some legal help?

Abba Father said it's not time for Jesus to manifest yet. Where should I go during this interim? I guess I must come out with an answer for myself with this week. Hiaz....Jesus coming and yet this devil come strongly on me!!!


Help Abba, Help!!!

No comments: