Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Compassionate God

Abba Father let me has a new understanding of Him after the few events that evolved around my life! Glory Glory!!! He is a Compassionate God indeed!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

In the natural, if we want to find someone to fill a certain vacancy, we will try to find the best and the rest we will not consider. But this is not God's way!!! Let me show you!!!

Long ago, Lord told me I am going to be a healer, wk too but Su, He put her to Children Ministry. However, Su was keened on what Lord is doing in my life that she cut through her path to follow what Lord asked me to do.

However, as it was not called by Him, after some years, she lost steam and faded away. Today, she is serving in her calling, the Children Ministry, and she is happy there!!!

If you read my blog long enough, you will realise that before this man, who was curious about me, Lord did bring someone He wanted to match with me to sit with me in church sometime back!!! That day I had a double focus, looking at Pastor Prince preaching and yet another focus was on this man.

As the time was not ripe yet, it was just a simple introduction by Lord when we faced each other. Then that was it. But the impression he left with me was good. The type of man I like, not referring to the face though as Lord had blocked his face from me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I am referring to personality. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As time is not ripe yet and this other man, let's name him, C, since I yet to know him. He cut into my life and show some keen interest. Lord let C have his go at me. He did not block him even though He had the first man in mind.

However, C always hide behind other people to check on me or sat in his big car with dark windows or in a cab in the dark spot of the quiet road with his light all off. All these based on sensing as I could not see if he was in there. He never dare to walk out of his car to greet me. So, senses told me he is fearful of something.

Lord revealed to me and in my softness, I showed him some compassion. But Lord told me he took my compassion as my bow down to him and became proud!!! So Lord told me that he is not the right man for me and that's the end of the story!

So you see, whatsoever you want to do, whether you are called or not, Lord let you have your say, this is His Kindness upon you. But after sometime, if He sees you cannot pick up His Grace, He then drop you for your own calling. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As such, the man in my life is he, who Lord originally put in my path. Not he, who is curious but did not pick up the Grace given to him. Lord even get me to meet him at his level of fear but in comforting him, he turned away from the Grace given to have a good laugh instead. So Lord said enough!!! As such, this is the end of the story!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for this teaching of Your Kindness!!! Glory Glory!!! I will be more patient in future as a leader. I pray that You give me Grace to be as gracious as You!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: