Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Blessing of Abraham

Praise the Lord!!! Today at the 1st service worship, Lord gives me all the Keys of David to unlock His Blessing to me. Glory Glory!!!

This includes a condo, a bungalow, 2 cars, a spouse that hugs me spiritually, and 3 babies!!! These are His Blessing for me. I am looking forward to receive them all!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today's worship is out of the ordinary, I was flowing in the spiritual realm and talking directly to Abba Father!!! Surely all these will come to past!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Pastor Mark also preached about all that Jesus died at the cross to give to me. It is a very rich and powerful blessing!!! Surely by the Mercy of David, I am receiving all that Abba Father promised to Father Abraham!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Before service starts, I was wondering why my vision was blurred with specs. I removed my spec and I could see clearly!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Pastor Prince preached before that blessing comes from the top down. I believe the rest of the body parts will come in line with the Words of Christ!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I realised today's sermon is all for me. I received them all in the Name of Jesus. Abba, I thank You for pouring this great blessing onto me!! I believe in the Name of Jesus and I speak!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today at 7:33am, I received a sms from 2nd sister, her mother-in-law had gone to be with Jesus!!! No wonder Lord gave me the keenest to pray for her last night. They trusted Qi Kong more than Jesus!!! One of the relative was ministering Qi to her, but as you see, it's useless!!! Lord had taught me all sicknesses are evil spirits long ago, so what can Qi do? Nothing!!!

Since her son blocked the prayer, there is nothing I nor Lord could do. Grace already given but it was not pick up!!!! He even thank me for the offered of prayer, but I rejected the thanks! I mean, why should I accept the thanks for letting his mum died without Jesus help? No! Not at all!!! Anyway, Heaven is a better place than here!!! If not for Lord's work, I don't mind going there too!!!

But Lord wants me to stay on earth for 1500 years, so He is blessing me Heaven on Earth to enjoy while serving Him. This Future Man will be my lover and partner till it's time to return to Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The 3 kids that Lord is blessing me will be girl, boy, girl in that order! With the first coming during the honeymoon. This is what Lord has revealed long ago but pour it into me today!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I really believe all these are coming to past and I receive all of them in the Name of Jesus!!! That's a lot of Keys to receive as I had saw in the spirit this morning!!! Glory Glory!!! Lord woke me up for the service even though I slept late last night; about 3am and wake up 6:15am. Thank You, Lord for the blessed sleep!!!

Today I am happy, even have a play at the end of the service on the olden days Chinese Story of the Liang Shan Po and Zhu Ying Tai and the screen displayed 'True Love' in the singing and I received that as Lord telling me the next relationship will be of 'True Love'!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Pastor Mark ended the service with a Great Blessing that started from 1 to millions, actually in Chinese is 10 thousands but I take it as in millions in Christ. :) And I received the fullness of it in the Name of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Happy Blessed Chinese New Year!!!

No comments: