Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Submission to God

What Lord trained me this 7 years is to come to a total submission to Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am going to be a representation of Jesus Christ on Earth. So how can I misrepresenting Him??? If I did that, I would be like Moses, barred from the Promise Land by this one act of Angry with the congregations and Angry with Lord, the Rock!!!

However, 2 groups of people took my submission to God as an indicator as I am good to be bullied. I mean, loving people does not mean I myself must submit to any form of mistreatment and still be happy with it. No, it's not so. If so, it would be a misrepresentation of God's Love for me too!!!

As such, you, who want to force a spooky guy on me, I am here to say, 'Sorry, I won't want to have you so that I would not be miserable the rest of my life!!!' I need a man, who could love me and a normal man, not a spooky one!!!! So, thanks and no thanks, I no need your arrangement for me! My God will surely arrange a better one for me!!! I am His Beloved!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Somehow, with Lord raising me up and changing me to a softer person that don't anyhow throw argument, that does not mean I have no opinion of my own!!!

Recently, an evil head is spearing up in the form of my eldest sister's husband, KF!!! Mum has trusted sis to invest her finances. However, sis registered them under her name, not on purpose, just that it happens so. But now, since mum has been hospitalised since December till now, it seem that they want to keep this big amount as theirs!

When brother asked about the investment, as mum originally wanted to use brother's name but he did not care then. So, brother knew about this investment and sis told him no such investment!!! That got him curious to find out what happened.

While mum was with me, she had disclosed to me, so I know about it too. The thing is, they want to create an account under their name to keep the money and not willing to listen to brother suggestion of 2 co-signatures!!!

They are also greedy on the rental income of mum. Ever since mum was down, cousin had advised that the rental should transfer to her account so that no unnecessary argument will raise up.

However, before mum fall, sis n KF had agreed to take mum in. Now that mum is still not independently could take care herself, they have to employ maid and modify their house to let wheel chair to be accessible.

KF is looking to mum's rental income and even planned to rent out the whole apartment even without consulting the rest of us, the rightful owners if anything happens to mum. Tomorrow, he is forcing me to hand the rent, which is in mum's account to him!!! Brother foresees it, so do I. As he had sounded loudly to us about it before.

My mum is still alive and not exactly gone case in her soundness, but he already planning to gather all her property under him. Who is he in this will, none of his name is in it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He is aiming to talk to me and my brother. He does not want my 2nd sis, Ca, nor Su to be involved. He thought we 2 are nice guys and okay to be bully. He didn't know I have Abba Father, a Almighty God, who had foreseen his step long before he took it!!! He already planned a way out for my family. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

We are soft, but that does not mean we could be push over!!! From this hoo haa, brother and the rest of us, saw his true colour finally. All these years, he has been goody goody man. Now finally, could see that he is no different from the rest of his family members!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am so blessed to have Abba Father on the watch out for me. I need not plan ahead. I just need to walk in the Grace He provided. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: