Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Sad Heart

Eldest brother-in-law, KF, created so much trouble to us, the mum's kids, just because he is greedy on her saving, invested in his wife, my eldest sister's name.

Saturday, they hid the truth of the exact amount. What they disclose is about 2/3 of the actual amount. Mum ever let me see the documents when she was with me so I know about it. As she ever told me that she could help me buy over this flat, I doubted her then. But when I saw what she had, I realised she could help me somewhat.

Anyway, since now mum's mind is not fully clear, he convinced my sis to pocket some of it. I was shocked when what he declared to us was about 2/3 of the total amount, that is without the invested earning added on. So, with the invested earning added on, it would be higher.

As this is sinning against parents, in order to prevent him from falling into the curse, I decided to sms my sister about the curses:

'Do you know money that is not earned, cheated or not rightful ownership, carry a curse of sickness, accidents or short life. Di Zhi Gui said so and people encountered. The amount they took, will not be with them. It will go out through the curses of the above.'

I also sms sister about what the bible says about dishonouring parents:

Ephesians 6:1-3
'children, obey your parents in The Lord, for this is right. "Honor your father n mother" - which is the 1st commandment with a Promise - "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy Long Life on the Earth!"'

KF called me using sis mobile phone and gave me a good scolding. He then called brother and then 2nd sister to complain too. I got a call from both of them. Brother, who had learnt his lesson understood my concern. 2nd sister agreed that it's better for him to avoid the curse than lost his life!!!

After all the hoo haa last night, today after church and after visiting mum, on the way home, Lord gave me a vision of a liver with 5-6 spots with hot char coal burning black bright-edged spots. After I saw this, and sms Su, Lord showed another in the heart of the liver, a 3cm hot char coal burning tumor and the spots on the surface was from this tumor.

Lord had told me he had liver cancer yesterday, and I went to google about liver cancer and it said that this is a silent killer. People won't have any symptom till the last stage and always, they die within a year. The report even said around the world, how many cases of those originated from the liver, and the number of these, who died, telly, means they sure die!!!

I could not stomach this and not warn sis about the curse!!! That was yesterday afternoon. Then today evening, Lord revealed what is in him!!!!! Lord said he had fight with many people all his life and thus, all these accumulate to a very fiery tumor!!!! The whole liver is beyond repair!!! With the tumor in the core centre and all of it tendon extending out to the surface of the liver!!!! This is the vision Lord shown me!!!

Since KF said by sending those 2 smses, I was cursing him and he went to trouble brother and 2nd sister, now Lord showed me these visions, I dare not tell him least he said I cursed him again. 2nd sis also avoiding and brother also don't want to care!!! All want to avoid his quarrelsome call!!!

Lord said by next year he will know and within less than a year, he will die. Lord said He prepared me this news so that I could take care of sis and her kids in future!!! He said if He did not open my heart now, by the time we all rich, we will be on our own and won't bother about each other!!!

Hearing such news, I wasn't happy. Especially sis depends a lot on this brother-in-law in most her daily life!!! To suddenly without him, I wonder how is she going to survive. That is why Lord prepared me now so that I could take her in.

No wonder my heart had been feeling something happening to him ever since last 1-2 years. Every time I saw him, I will have a heavy heart. I could not explain why till today Lord showed me the visions.

Su said this liver is beyond rescue. But he does not trust Jesus, so could not get help from Him too. Looking at my sis bleak future, hiaz....I do feel for her.....

What to do? Have been advising him but it always fall on deaf ears. He kept fighting and fighting and now, the life is at risk. Next he will be fighting to stay alive!!! How sad can this be...whole life fighting and fighting over something. Even if you win a few times, you compromising something in the process.....

Should I thank Jesus for this piece of news??? But my heart is heavy......

This is my occupation job with the Lord. To know what others don't know, but it doesn't mean well especially the one suffering refuse and reject!!! It's about feeling sad for them yet could not do anything about it. It's this kind of frustration that I have to handle....anyway, Lord is good to warn me about it and to open my heart to them. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: