Monday, February 11, 2013

7 Days Transformation

I really very appreciate that I have Jesus with me. Glory Glory! This face and this body of mine, through the years, it changed till beyond what I used to be, that it is very plain and the body out of shape for no reason!!!

But since 1st day of Chinese New Year, Lord Jesus is slowly day by day transforming me. He said by the 7th day, I would be fully transformed!!! Really going through a caterpillar to butterfly process. Lord said by the 7th day I would be good looking. I really have to praise Him for all that He could do for me at the Cross!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

In the natural, this face is far too plain, even my eyebrow is so scarce that it hardly could be seen. But Lord told me that by the 7th day, He will grow it all out for me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord knows men likes beautiful and sexy lady, so He is moulding me to be so!!! I am so Pleased with Him!!! He is the only Physician in the world that could do such without any side effect!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is not all that He is giving me!!! He is also lifting me up from a nobody to be a somebody!!! By then I would be so rich that anything in the world is within my reach and He said I won't be able to finish spending it this 1500 years!!!! That's a BIG BIG Abundance!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad to let Lord use my body. The rewards are much more, because He don't know what is enough!!! He is a God of Abundance!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

With the beauty and the riches, it would be me choosing man instead of man choosing me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Really have to have the wisdom of God so that those that come just for the beauty and money will be kick aside!!! This is for sure as I don't like superficial relationship!!! Once is enough!!!

I really thank Lord that I am going to have this new body forever!!! I can't imagine those that go for the superficial, outer appearance! In the natural, things under the curse of this world will get older and weaker. Don't tell me all these men who go for the outer appearance going to ditch their wives at that stage!!! In the world there are many of such and I don't want such kind of man to be my partner!!!

But Praise the Lord! I have Jesus, whom had taken all the curses of this world and fully redeemed me. I will forever stay young for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Imagine at age 1500 years and with a look still at 20 and strength still strong!!! Glory Glory!!! Lord always pay well for those He used!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Moses at 120 years had perfect eye sight, Caleb at 80 had the strength of as he had in 40, Sarah was renewed in age that 2 kings wanted her, at 65 and at 90. She even had Issac at 90 and Father Abraham even become father of many after 100!!! This God is really a very Good Pay Master!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I had been wearing either spectacles or contact lens since secondary 1, that's when I was about 13 till now almost mid 40s! I am still trying to get use to no need to wear anymore specs these 2 days!!! It's weird, even though my eye sight never over 400 deg!!!

I am looking forward to the day I am tall, slim, sexy, pretty and age at 20 and youth at 16!!!! Surely this is a good combination for the Glory of Jesus!!! Lord said He is transforming me into a Princess for His Glory!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I am very happy to have You as my Father!!! You are so caring of me and You blessed me so much more that I could only continue to take from You with Great Gratitude in my heart!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: