Monday, February 4, 2013

The Imminent Killing

On 11th Jan 2013, Rosy posted on her Facebook, 'Fast forward Feb!!! Can't wait!! I can't wait to go there!!!!' On 1st Feb, she posted on her Facebook, '12 days to go minus the rest days.... :)'

On the first post, she told her friend/ relatives that it is secret. And on the 2nd post when Jc asked her and her daddy, she told her over the weekends that, 'oh, she is quitting her nurse job and looking for a new job.' I know they lied to Jc! If she so excited to go there, it must be something tempting is there already for her to get excited, not just 'oh, I looking for a new job', where is the excitement of such???

Last night, ex had a long talk with me. He told me that Jc was not happy that I give her the freedom to be with her daddy or come to me. I know her heart is with him and to prevent from hurting myself anymore, I choose to not care of her choice. She took it that I cut her from me. Ex said it's okay for her to tell me get out of the house immediately but I must not say anything to hurt her!!!! This is the disrespect towards me, he is teaching her!!!

I told her afterwards that I give her the freedom to do what she wants. I said 'I don't care', this 3 words is not that I don't want her anymore!!! But I am shutting myself from feeling hurt!!! I told her, in future, if she wants to come to me, she could give me a ring and I will pick her up. She is happy with this open door!!!

Ex checked with me what I am doing this coming long weekends over the Chinese New Year plus holiday till 12th Feb. He wants Jc to be with him till 12th before coming back!!! This is his intention, I could see it!!! He wants to evict me by force but he does not want Jc to see his nastiness.

Previously, when he was nasty towards me over her passport, Jc remembered till today and he explained it as I took his things and refused to give to him!!! That's how he could lie between his teeth!!! That is why he is expert in dealing with people!!! He could talk what they want to hear and feel comfortable with him.....not necessary the truth!!!

They both are equally evil, no wonder they could click so well with each other!!! For the sake of money, this apartment now cost around S$600K, they don't mind doing that to me. That is why I am so sad over their heartlessness and their souls sold to the devil!!!

The only reason I am not fighting them is because My Daddy, Abba Father, is blessing me richly and I need not fight over this small property with him. After all, Jc still need a place to stay. I am okay with forgoing my share of the property. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Thank You, Abba for loving me!!!

He is all smile of the coming plan!!! Last night I talked on the small glasses that my mum has given me are getting fewer and fewer over these few weeks, He is smiling and not denying anything!!! This is how he and them with him, who took things not belongs to them without even a slight guilt!!! I can't believe how could they exist!!!

This is why Lord called him a rat that smells bad!!! Lord see him through and through!!! That is why when I was still loving him years back, He told me to call him for divorce.

He, who knows all things, saw through his heart and told me he was not worthy of me. He also said that I did not know True Love then. Now that He opened my eyes, I finally understood Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I thank You, Abba, for lifting me out of this dirt and blessing me in Your Green Green Field of gentle grass to rest!!! I thank You that when I was still a blur king, You planned and built me houses and waited for me to walk there!!!

Abba, without You, where could I go? I could be a poor divorced lady being bullied by her ex-husband to the fullness!!! But with You, I need not walk this cursed path!!! Jesus died for me so that I could walk in His Paths of Righteousness!!!

Glory Glory to You, Abba, for Your Will to Jesus to come to earth to die for us, man!!!! Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for willingly go to the Cross for man because You love Abba and You love man!!!!! Thank You, Holy Spirit, who come into my spirit to be my Comforter!!!

You are with me even before I knew You!!! You lead me from young to now!!! To walk towards all that Jesus had died to give me. I praise You, the 3 in 1, the Holiness of God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: