Saturday, February 9, 2013

Last Day of Old Life

This evening, it's the 1st time I had reunion dinner in a food center. Glory Glory, the quality of the food is good and we all were filled to the fullness. :D

Lately I thought brother has broke with his fling, but looked at his constant sms and phone call, guess it's hard to break. Looking at him and sister-in-law body language, I could sense trouble!!! Hiaz!!!

After dinner, went to visit mum, looking at the medicine that they giving her, it's another hiaz....I know what they are doing and yet there is nothing I could do. This is the frustration in me.

Since last week, 2nd sister's mother-in-law had a stroke on right side of brain, pretty serious one! Yesterday scanning showed that it had swelled into the left side and affected her breathing. She is in critical condition, means facing death.

Lord notified me and I called sis to be the point of receiving for her mil, but sis was too busy arranging her food items that she didn't concentrate to receive, so Lord let me went with eldest sis and her hubby again. But 2nd brother-in-law did not want me to pray for his mum....I am really frustrated!!!!

I know what is coming on her and yet, they blocked the prayer, means his mum is passing on soon!!! Lord in me also feeling the frustration!!! When life could be extend slightly longer for them to enjoy her, they didn't want!!! I can't bear to see their relatives sad face and yet, I could do nothing about it!!! Hiaz!!!

But I know all these badness will be gone soon. Lord has promised me new life tomorrow. I am glad that it is happening soon. I am glad that whatsoever He promised me will come to past. I am looking forward to it!!!

This afternoon going to eldest sis place for the reunion, I saw a well dress man seem to follow me for a short distance. From his looking at me, I could sense it! I do wonder if life with the new man is a lot of checking here and there!!! I do not want such life. I prefer an ordinary life.

But, the life Lord blessing me is not ordinary too. It's a high life where I would be standing up there for all to see! It's a glamorous life! Not one that I am comfortable with but Lord has removed all my uncomfortable to do His Work. So I just obey Him for His Glory to be seen!!!

I know how things will turn out tomorrow. Lord has prepared me before hand. I will let natural and the blessedness to happen at it's own will. Lord promised to physically change me tomorrow. I am keen to see how the new me will turn out. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely, my life is transforming! That is why Lord is revealing about this new man at such a late stage, after I almost finished meditating of my bible. I just heard a sermon from Pastor Prince, family life is blessed first before career with God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord promised me to let me meet the new man again. He said He will create the opportunity. Let see how things work out! Glory Glory!!! But please, new man, pls don't send someone to follow me! If you want to know where I am going or whatever, let me know, I will let you know. You need not send someone to follow!!! I want my freedom too!!! I am not a prisoner!!! And I want a normal life!!!

Abba Father, thank You for the blessed day!!! The dinner is really very yummy, better than those 4 star restaurant!!! Thank You for letting me, my brother family and my eldest family dined together, we are the 3 families that reunion with mum and now mum in hospital, sis still remember to add me to the list, even it's me only!!!

I praise Lord Jesus for the great timing! Previously I am and soon will be was the one taking care of Jc while ex had the time to look for his partner. Now his is stable, Jc heart with him, now I am free to look for my partner. Haha...what a perfect timing!!! Only Lord would knows the time and plan it out for me! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, thank You for the blessed life!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!!

No comments: