Friday, February 8, 2013

The Resurrection Sunday

With the information Jc provided about her daddy coming early to pick her tomorrow, it's like I am facing death sentence soon. He does not specially make a trip earlier all these while but tomorrow, Jc said for some purpose, he is coming earlier!!!

Lord revealed that he is going to hand me the letter. Today at 8pm he told Jc that he had yet to eat dinner. Lord said he went to collect it from the lawyer!!! Yet he told me he had renewed his rental contact last year for 2 years since he knew that I would be here till Dec 2013!!!

Let see what happen tomorrow!!! Jc already taking me as an stranger!!! Even her test paper she initially refused to let me sign, but out of no choice she let me sign as she has to hand in tomorrow!!! Her daddy promise her of taking over the ownership of this apartment is too great a temptation for her to deny!!! She is with him in this plan!!!

Lately, for some reason, the glasses, the spoons and forks were disappearing too. Both Jc and her daddy said they were lying around the house!!! But I know they were gone as I know what I had previously!!! Not just those who bought by ex, but those from mum's also gone!!!

Jc is acting strangely too. Sometime, nice but other time like bewaring of me. For whatever reason I don't know!!! For those time I was away visiting mum in hospital, I don't know what had she done??? Lately she also had plenty of times that she forgot to lock the gate when she went out or came in!!!

Lord told me that I lost this girl forever. He told me to let go. He said no point fight with ex about parenting as his way is what she prefers more fun and less study. I don't know where Jc is heading and I rather not look at her!!! She changed so much that I wonder if she is still my child???

This is why this Friday look like the end of world for me. Everything seem to be crashing down on me. But Lord told me to be stable even when I am receiving the eviction notice!!! He comforted me that He will open a way for me on Resurrected Sunday!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I praise Jesus for His Finished Work at the Cross that even this eviction notice on my life here was judged at the Cross 2000 years ago and I need not suffer the effect of it. I thank Jesus for going ahead of me to see His Father aka my Father, to arrange the houses, the living place for me.

Years ago I did not see the divorce coming, I was also influenced by the spirit he cast on me!!! What ever he said sounded reasonable that I agreed to his proposal, to let him take over this apartment, to pass my girl care and control to him, since he is a PR and needed Jc to form the family unit to take over this place.

In order to minimize Jc effect on this divorce, he proposed that I stayed here till she end P6, then I have to move out. I agreed to it. Well, it was last year that I was out of the influence he casted and began to reason with him that I have half the right to this apartment!!! But lately, my brain is attacked much to forget about it again. This is what I am facing daily, but praise Jesus that He always delivered me!!! Glory Glory!!!

Each time the one who curse saw me at the nearby supermarket, he will know his curses failed and come even more lately. But I praise Abba Father that He is the God Most High and through Jesus, I could access His Grace and the Sure Mercy of David to reign in life!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord even planned the sweetest event in my life to get away from all the death that was set upon me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Tonight, Jc is even getting me to comfort her to sleep hugging me. Asked her what would she do when I am not around? She said daddy will be there for her!!!

My life is going to transit from the death on Friday to the Resurrection Sunday!!! I am happy that Jesus is my Opened Door of Hope that in Him, I am always delivered. There is no dead end for me by the Grace and Mercy of Jesus!!! He always opens Doors of Hope for me!!! Glory Glory!!!

My life is going to transform into a beautiful butterfly and the new life is blessed by the Lord!!! I am looking forward to all these promises coming into place and I am glad that I have Lord Jesus with me in this challenging moment of my life!!!

Lord promised that He will bless my new life and I will be going into new areas of life smoothly. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Sunday is the 1st day of the Chinese New Year!!! It signify new beginning and it is also a Resurrection Sunday for Christ Jesus!!! I am Greatly Blessed, Highly Favoured!!! in this undeserving situation. This Unmerited Favour is all that I am receiving and agreeing!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: