Monday, February 25, 2013

The Life of Christ

Christ Jesus came to earth 2000 years ago to die at the Cross for all people to believe in Him so as to be able to gather back to God the Father, Abba Father!!! Glory Glory!!!

Walking with Christ to be like Him basically is to think like Him. Like what He said between He and His Father, the God. When you think and act like the Words of Christ, more and more, Lord can come in you and come through you to do His Part of the equation.

When He could come in you and come through you, you are walking like Christ. It's regardless you are male or female. No diff in this area. The most important thing is you willing to let go of yourself, your pride, to let Me reign through your body!!!

When I talk, you don't take that as you, but as Me. When the Wisdom I have given to you, you handle it without pride. As it is My Wisdom doing the job and not you. When all that you do and say, all you give glory to Me and Not yourself. You have reach it!!!

Why I give Stephanie Great Secrets of My Movement and Me and My Kingdom??? She is one that done the above. All that she done or say, she give Glory to Me. She never take the credit as herself, not a single time. That is why I could come in her and come through her as a first person, talking to you directly or as a third person, talking through her. It doesn't matter, it's still Me in her eyes!!!

This is why I am blessing her Richly and giving her Great Power to demonstrate the Goodness of Jesus!!! It's not by her appearance nor about her knowledge about the world. It's her trust that she is unable and I am able in all areas of her life!!!

If you could deny yourself much, I could come in much in you too. Do not judge her by her look. She is My Beloved in Whom I am Well Pleased!!! Nobody could condemned her or speak bad about her. Those who do that, I will surely judge them. Because if you do, you are condemning Me, the Almighty God that is Reigning Through her!!!

When she is risen up in the Right Time Right Moment, you will know, what I, this Almighty God, says is the truth!!!

I do not minced My Word and I blessed her much!!!! Whoever dare to come against her will see the same area you come against to your disadvantage. I will protect her honour!!! You shall not defile her!!! Glory Glory!!!

She might be ignorance to what you have commented about her but I, the Almighty God, I know. I will promise you that you will see to your disadvantages the area you despised her. If it did not happen to you, I will make sure your descendant get it. So, do not judge her by what is revealed!!!

What she revealed is all for My Glory!!! What I did in her life. If you used that to come against her and put lies to her!!! I will see that you get the same dishonour too!!! Do not take this as a joke least you do not know why you experience the bad thing in life!!!

She honour Me and I honour her!!! No one can condemn her when all the while she fellowship with Me and walk closely with Me. You see the bible, whoever walk closely with Jesus I blessed. So, She spent 7 years listening to My Words, Reading My Words and Meditate My Words to talk to Me. How many of you have done this!!! How many of you bother to talk to Me at all???

You only talk to Me when you need help from Me. Other time, you just enjoy your worldly life and do not bother about Me at all!!!

Repent and come walk with Me and See if I can bless you as I promised in the bible. She believed all that I said and that is why it shall come upon her!!! Do not envy her when you have not done your part but want her rewards!!!

Farmers do not get their food if they don't plant in the seed!!! Where you plant your seed is important if you want to be fruitful!!! Seed Time and Harvest, this is what I ordain in this world!!! Think over what I said here and come close to Me!!!

Devil could lead her ex off and I could lead him back!!! It's not about what he had done, but all the Grace of Jesus that I could pour into it to make the marriage work again!!! I am a Almighty God and My Begotten Son, Lord Jesus Christ has done a Perfect Job at the Cross!!! All Sins are judged and I give My Righteousness to you all who believe in Jesus!!!

Do not look at the sins he had gone through!!! It's the devil that led him through all that!!! I could redeem him and wash him with the Blood of Jesus and he shall be whiter than snow. Those who condemned him, look down on the Power of the Blood of Jesus and thus look down on Me, the Almighty God!!! So be careful what you are talking!!!

I am Not Happy with What You Said About Her that is why I get her to write this post. She does not know that I am going to write all these!!! I give you One More Chance because of the Blood of Jesus!!! But after this post you still Condemn Me, you shall get it!!! I, the Almighty God promise you!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: