Friday, February 1, 2013

A New Look at Man

Lately, Lord had been teaching me another lesson to look at men. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I used to have this opinion that Chinese men are mcp, chauvinistic, and they only like slim girls. Somehow, I do not like men who go for physical appearance and do not care about inner beauty. In my growing years, I only like good brain and the rest I didn't bother.

Even my ex-boyfriend, confirmed my opinion that somehow I did not have good opinion on Chinese men. I love big bright eyes, looking into the soul of man. As such, my taste used to be for white Indians or the white men because of their eyes and their shape nose.

Somehow, my 20s was pretty emptied in relationship area that I thought I would be single for life. As I like to travel, I decided to know more friends internationally, mainly USA and Europe, so that when I travelled there alone, I would have some friend to meet. That's my purpose!

Well, played by fate, I got to know ex and we became good email pal. He wrote the same thoughts as I was writing that I thought he was the one for me. Yes, we did click in many areas but just the level of liking the certain areas the intensity, are different. This is one reason I marry him for I felt that no other man matches me like him.

He was like an old friend even though we just knew 6 months. We only met a few occasions of he flew here for holiday, and I flew to him and he came down for business a couple of times. We were engaged and he gathered the money needed for marriage and in 1.5 years after knowing him. We were married.

Life was good till Jc was born and this was where arguments on things happened. As everything at home was thrown to me while he worked, our lives drifted apart that even in marriage, after 5-7years, we were like strangers. It's also partly because Jc was a difficult child that needed lots of attention that I had no time for him.

Now that everything ended. I actually thought where else could I find another man that matches me as close as ex. But even that, he was my wrong choice!!!

Lord opened my eyes on a certain confident ang mohs on the road and told me that such man, even though look good, anyway, appearance mean nothing to me, inner beauty more important, was not a good choice as the confidence would cause a problem when things needs discussion, needs give and take.

He showed me that if I have a gentle soul man, things could easily work out and I would not have a problem in life, fewer sparks and thus a smoother life.

From this teaching, and looking at the one who seek me in his brave attempt, I then realise the beauty of his soul! Now I realise that he could be the one under my radar! Anyway, relationship cannot be force and let see how things turn. If it is to be, it shall be. I let time be the answer to it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: