Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Reconcilation of God

2 Corinthians 5:21 
'God made Him (Lord Jesus Christ) who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might be the Righteousness of GOD.'

2 Corinthian 5:15 
'And He (Lord Jesus Christ) died for all, that those who live should not longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again.'

2 Corinthian 5:17-19
'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and give us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, Not Counting Men's Sins Against Them.'

In this world where most knows that we have to do right and not do wrong, so that we need not go to hell, what Christ did at the Cross has given us Freely, the Righteousness of GOD in Christ Jesus! This is His Love for us, mankind.

6 years ago, when I came to know Christ and in Him is Love and He is the Love of God manifested for me, I was looking for the emotional part to feel His Love. One morning, as I was still in bed but awoke, He opened the Heavenly Door and showed me this Powerful, Colourful Strong Presence of Love. I was overwhelmed!!! Glory to God!!!

It is with this Love that I believe in Faith in Christ and walk out this path of Righteousness through Him leading me each assignments. He promised me that through this faithfulness in Him, He is going to bless me richly. How rich is this richness? It's out of the world kind of riches in everything!!! Glory to Jesus!!!

With Christ Jesus died for all my sins, sicknesses, curses, lacks, any problems that I might face in this life, and freely given me the Righteousness of GOD through Him, I need not be fearful of Hell. My name is written in the Book of Life and erased from the Book of Hell and I am washed whiter than snow by the Blood of Jesus that Holy Spirit, the spirit of God, could now dwell in my spirit and be my God! Glory Glory!!!

I need not do right to gain my entry to Heaven, nobody could actually!!! But now, with the Love of God, I walk in His Love for me. I need not fight my way to get my victory but in Him, He is my Victory in all areas of my life.

A prayer is all I need to get whatever He had died to give me. This walk with Him, He trained me from a weak girl to walk in His Faith and be confident in Him. All the bad in me, He took it one by one as He revealed to me along the way of these Paths of Righteousness. I am not there fully yet, otherwise, I would be fully showing Love to men, but I have yet to be fully there.

Lord is good to me. Beside changing my character, recently, He also changing me physically too. Since the birth of Jc, I had this full termed tummy that refused to flatten. I also became low in sexual desire and sensation that ex termed me as a dead log!!!

Daily, I trusted the Lord that I am tall, slim, sexy, pretty, young at 20, and youth at 16. Each time I take Holy Communion at home, I proclaim in faith that I will be so. The bible said we are to speak by Faith and not by what we see. We are to speak Life to our mountain of problems.

Praise Jesus! Finally, I am seeing this full term tummy going down so much so that even the sales assistance in the supermarket I frequent commented about I slim down overall, from tummy to bum and overall slimmer. I praise Jesus for it!!!

I used to be a size 10, and man in my office would enjoy looking at me. When I met ex and was happy, guess I ate more and then I became a 12 and after Jc I became a 14 and then a 16. But the trust in Jesus is finally showing result!!!

My size 16 pants are getting loose, especially my Sunday pants that I wear to church. It used to be pretty tight that I need a bigger size but suddenly, my pants are getting loose that each week, I test if it would fall off before I go church!!! That's how much I worry from the slimming!!!

Even my sexual desire is coming back!!! At time, I grew so strong that I prayed to Lord to send me a man!!! I know I need one and I do hope eventually, when I am slim, sexy and pretty, my chance of attracting a man grows and I do hope to find someone that could click well with me.

Ex was good previously when I was gaining weight, male colleagues warned me that I was loosing my sexiness but ex assured me that he didn't find me so. Each man desire in woman is different. Ex desire not those slim bamboo kind but average size is good for him. In him, I got the confident that I need. In a way, He gave freedom to all my problems that it sounded good and that's why I trusted him much to marry him.

With this new life that Lord is restoring me, I am pleased! I know this is the beginning and the fullness of it all will be here when I started my healing ministry through Him.

That is why I need a man who is understanding as that would be my career in the future!!! As you know, everyone has some form of unwell that need healing. As you read the bible, you will noticed that people went to Jesus all time of the day for miracle healing. When Lord come fully through me, I guess the need by people will be there. As such, I need a man who is understanding and could stand by my side even with these heavy assignments that is coming in the near future.

Why I need a man who knows Jesus love him? If he really knows about Jesus Love, he will not look to self and glorify in his own achievements but look to Jesus for even better prospect of all that he is doing. Worldly knowledge only could reach a certain level. We all need the Wisdom of God to know even better ideas.

Example how Facebook came about? Lord drops an idea into the descendants of Abraham, as Lord promised Abraham to bless his descendants. If you check most things we uses, they are all ideas that God had dropped into the Jews, the children of Abraham, that they prosper in things they do! Glory to God who is always Faithful!!!

With all things turning well for me, how could I run away from this Goodness of God? As such, the man I want must be a Christian so that he will not ask me to leave Christ for him and he could share my joy in the Lord! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: