Friday, January 11, 2013

The Curse of This World

When I learned of Di Zhi Gui, which I later realised is from the book of Proverbs, from those who learned and experience in China, the teacher said that how much you punch out, you are going to get the same amount of energy back.

Lord in the bible also proclaimed that whoever touches his children and his land, they will be cursed too. I have been looking at US when they come against Israel, their own land suffered and money was lost!

When news reported of great lost, I was wondering what happened. It was now Lord revealed to me that Di Zhi Gui ever said, stolen/borrowed/cheated money is curse money. Whatever one used of cursed money to invest, as they are not self earned, there is a curse, as such, the investment will go down the drain. It was after so long that Lord revealed to me. Hallelujah!!!

Jews had been dispersed in the whole world and no one knows who they are except the Almighty God Himself. I did saw a death of someone in the news and at that time, it puzzled me the stage of him. Then I saw another death as the curse bounced back. Then I realised the Heavenly Law applies everywhere, not just in China!

It is with this Di Zhi Gui learning that I learned that nobody could know your crime, however small but the Almighty God, Himself knows. Whoever bully or fools or cheated or borrowed or any small or big crime, one may thought they covered well, but what they don't know is the Almighty God's Eyes is on them.

At the right time, when the bounce back happened, the same amount of suffering will be returned. This is what the teacher of Di Zhi Gui taught and there are people in China who experienced the bounced back and went to stage to report it.

United Kingdom was once a great power but because they touched the children of Israel, the Sun set on their kingdom. Rome attacked Israel and their empire was no more. In the current world, we saw US coming against the land of God and they are not as mighty as they were 5 years ago.

I am a child of God and so is my mum. Lord revealed we have the blood of His Beloved. Those who touches us, I know the bounce back day will come on the prosecutor. As the Di Zhi Gui said, when the bounce back yet to happen, it only means the ancestor blessing has yet to finish. Once it ends, the curse will start. If a mighty Kingdom could fall, anything lesser than that could fall too. History showed that! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!

For no reason, adversary came on us and they are gladly happy. But this is what my bible said:

Psalm 92:7-9
'That though the wicked spring up like grass and ALL evil doers Flourish, they are DOOMed to be destroyed forever.

But, You, LORD, are on HIGH Forever.

For Behold, your Adversaries, O LORD, for Behold, Your enemies shall Perish; all evildoers shall Scattered.'

The day will come when they could not do evil anymore and all their evildoing will be exposed forever. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: