Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Shutting of a Door

After waiting for 5 weeks, finally the 'treatment' of my mum is finally coming to an end. Praise Jesus that soon, I need not daily travel to the hospital to pray protection and restoration on her. Hallelujah!!!

With dipping her fingers into her own dung and not fully clean it for 2 days, they confirmed she is senile. With this, they decided to call us for a meeting for the purpose of discharging her back to us. They even discourage us from sending her to any senior care center!!!

They are now finally sure mum would not be a threat to them and has decided to stop having her in the hospital anymore. I finally can breath a sign of relief after 5 weeks of non-stop praying healing and protection for her. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!! Thank You, Lord Jesus! Thank You for shutting the door!!! Amen Amen!!!

These 2 weeks, Lord has been transferring His Spiritual Gifts to me! I believe this year is His Coming back as New Creation Church has shifted into The Star, at Star Vista. Surely, the time is ripe for His Next Step of exaltation of Himself and His Goodness!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Last Sunday, through pure spiritual leading, Lord led me to meet a Filipino man, whom Lord had led to Singapore to grow in Him. Hallelujah!!! Lord let me be the delivery girl to tell him of his calling. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is pleased with my waiting upon Him. He said He will be coming to be exalted through me soon. I am pleased!!! Through these 5 weeks of visiting hospitals, I see the multitude of people bound by bondage and infirmity spirits and are being helpless and are lost sheep without a shepherd. It is time for Lord to rise up to attract them to go under His Wings to be free of all the works of the devil!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord opening of doors for me is good. Time does seem bad. Rosy is looking forward to February and ex is planning how to redo this home to cater to their needs.  Lord told me he has got his eviction order on me. And Lord is not waiting for him to bully me! His blessing surely is with me. I believe in faith to move out before all these happens. Since mum is delivered, next will be me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Jc is happily flowing in her daddy's plan but I told her thing that can be seen might not be and things that are yet to be seen does not mean it is not there. It's her daddy's plan against mine in the Lord. Surely greater is He in me than he that is in this world!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Rosy previously lost her battle to me due to Jesus Wisdom. Even Jc said her English is lousy! She must have think if ex is able to get me out, it would be her victory. But she did not know Jesus has long ago purchased my victory with His Death at the Cross and His Precious Blood of Jesus! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said His Blessing will turn my Prospect in ex highly desirable and I am believing Him that it shall be so and so be it! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The time is here to shut their door on each other and to reopen my door with him again. At this point my heart is not yet desirable with this arrangement but I am following the leading of Lord and obey as I should. He could see the future, I can't, I just trust what He planned is Good! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even Jc's heart is toggling between them and me. She has took me as the stranger but she is warmer now. Glory to Jesus! She is more responsible with her life too!!! Abba has transformed her to a better girl!!! Surely she will shine for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

As the life of mine and my family is shifting into place, like gone through a few earthquakes of our lives to reach the final ground of joining. Only Lord could do such shifting to make things good in His Plan! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The time to see Him rise up high is close. What He shuts no one could open. What He opens no one could shut. If Kingdoms rise and fall just by His Movement, anything smaller is easy yoke in Him. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I just sit under His Wings and let His Plan be Exalted Greatly with Him in my midst! Glory Gory!!! Amen Amen. He is in control of everything in my life and I trust His Grace will pull it through. No man nor devil could have a say in what He wants to do. I agree with Him in all His Plan for me. The Agreement of Two shall brings it through. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said He has downloaded the Spirit of David in me and I saw a Royal Blue liquid overflow me in Sunday worshipping. He has given me His Sword and His Mana. Surely, the time for His Return is here!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Update 16/1/2013: I am too naive to believe that they have stopped their work on my mum. I went to hospital to find a worsen her! How could I trust in the goodness of the evil one. Their heart is still in the killing. They relaxed all her body so much that mum does not feel like taking her meal! I had to pray to Lord to pull her life together that she was able to drink her milo. Sad, Sad!

No comments: