Wednesday, January 16, 2013

GOD's Grace

I have never see this so clearly till today! I was looking at Pastor Prince short video sermon on 'How Believers fall from Grace'. This is the longest lesson that took me so many years to try to apply God Grace on parenting.

By nature, I am a protective mum. I would warn Jc all the pitfalls I could think of and what kind of life she should go after etc...I know all have to go by Grace of Jesus but I just could not put into practice and still looking for the Door of Hope! This sermon was on 17th April 2011 and at that time, I was not able to receive the fullness of the message.

Today, as I watched it again, it's like the Door of Hope has been opened and I could see it clearly!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Daily, as we walk the clock of the day, we are King and Priest in action. Whoever you meet, you will talk somehow. What you decree and declare will come into place. And when you declare something negative, that's a curse being placed. And when you declare trusting God Grace that this thing shall be done, you are blessing the situation.

For so many moons, I want Jc to be a hardworking girl, who focus on her study. But I keep mentioning what she is doing over and over again. It was as if I am placing a curse on her action and she manifested in that curse!!! And I am unhappy over it, unknowingly, I am the one who by law, give power to sin to be happened. I finally got this! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No wonder the bible said that regardless you are rich or poor, you are just a breath; and this breath is given by GOD, which is His Breath!!! So, precisely, we are nothing as we operate by His Breath! Really, we are made of mud and when this Breath is gone, back to the ground we became. Amazing!!!

We, who are mud if declare mud, that means by our own strength, own knowledge, or own will power, we are activating mud into motion. This is the fall of the world that we trusted in for pride, status and power!!! This is what the bible means fallen from Grace!!!

Law give power to SIN into action. When you, the King and Priest, commanded mud into action, SIN manifested as mud is the curse of the ground. Thus giving strength, opening the door for darkness to come in for manifestation.

It is when we see nothing of ourselves and of our related beings and start looking to the Grace of God for the manifested Grace into our lives and into our family members life that God Grace could operate and be active in our beings. That is when we are transformed from Glory to Glory, by His Grace in action. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I have been trusting the goodness in Jc to be activated but I have by my King and Priest power, given by the Almighty God, my Abba Father, keep condemning her mud behaviour. In condemning, I opened door for bad to manifest into action. And I could not understand why. Today I see it clearly!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for opening this Wisdom to come into my life, for me to see clearly where I have gone wrong. Surely I will by Your Grace, be shifted to give Grace to Jc and to whoever I meet in future! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: