Saturday, January 19, 2013

Door of HOPE

I for once in my life, do the right decision to believe in whatever good is said about Jesus Christ! Glory Glory!!!

Previously, there were many traps set by the devil to lead me down but each time, Lord delivered me with simple instructions and I obeyed and I got out of the way of the trap. Glory to His Door of Hope!!!

Innocently, I am still meditating His Word and finishing Daniel and left 2 more books to go before I complete this bible meditation round 1. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!! Simply by not caring about the world but care about fellowshipping with Lord Almighty, the Only One important in my life. Glory Glory! There are 2 traps that are laid and enemies are happy that they got me and mum individually. But Lord's Door of Hope opens His Way again. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

When I started walking with Lord some 5 yrs ago, I didn't know all these traps will come. But He is Faithful what I can't see He could. What I don't have the answer, He is the Answer!!! Glory Glory!!! There is always a way out as Jesus said He is the Way and He is the Door!!! Whosoever trust in Him will live eternity!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Situation I see dead end and suddenly, Lord opened His Door of Hope and He holds the Key of David and also the Key of Death and Hell. Surely, What He shut nobody could open and what He opens no one could shut!

Long ago, David was heading the same direction and King Saul who was pursuing him was on the other side of the mountain, in the same direction. As they approaching to meet, Lord opened the Door of David and Saul U-turned and David moved ahead worshipping Lord Jesus Goodness!!! Hallelujah!! Amen Amen!!!

His Solution is easy, whatever support that needs to come with it, He supplies. It is so easy, I just have to move to the next step with His Instruction. He leads me out this way and forever, it will be so. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Man thought they are smart and tried to find a way out in the darkness. They thought they have a way out but usually it results in more darkness. Only Lord could open a Way to His Glorious Light that no no one could deny. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Su had fallen so much to submit to man in the worst of moment but I only look to Lord and He and He only. He saw my faith and delivered me. Where Su is so afraid to offend man, their feeling, what they think!!!

Who is greater? God or man? How to access to Lord if submitted to man? Even Paul in the darkest prison sang Praise to Lord and the prison door locks were broken!!!

I saw a few prophesy of 2013 and what  is painted for the world is great darkness, what is painted for Lord is Abundant Grace, Faith, Great Blessing! Who you trust as the path get harder to walk will depends on your decision. To look to Jesus or to the world and try to find a resting place yourself.

I rather look to the Lord, His Economy never fails me but the world is not 100% infallible. I am glad He is my Abba Father and He really take Good care of me. I might be in the world but I am not of the world. I might see darkness but always there is a way out through the Door of Hope!!! I was shaky for a while to see mum going downhill. As I trust in the Lord, and stand still in Him, finally a Door is opened!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: