Friday, January 25, 2013

The Life of Ruth

Today, as darkness tried to pin me down with fear, Lord gives me the story of Ruth to comfort me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It's really very amazing the path of Righteousness that Lord has laid upon me to walk since 5 years ago. Glory Glory!!! The bible says that Blessing comes upon the Righteous. It's not by power, it's not by might but by His Spirit. Pastor Prince stressed that blessing for the undeserved, unmerited and unearned. I am one!!!

Born into the family of average income, we are the lowest in mum side of relatives. We are always reminded to bow down to all the relatives by my grandma. I learn submissive from a young age.

Come to Lord Jesus Christ, I learn a greater submission. It's all about Him and nothing about me. The bible said that rich man, poor man, you are all just a breath!!! When I realised this breath is also a Grace from God, I realised I am nothing in Him!!!

As I see myself nothing in Him, Lord pours Great Authority, Great Power and Great Status on me. I used to question why me and not one of the pastors in church, but now I realised that asking Lord why me is also a form of pride!!! In Christ, I have to flow by His Grace and not the pride of the devil!!!

As it's Lord doing His Work for the 2nd coming purpose, I easily surrender myself to His Glory and let Him take over! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I learned of the New World Order and it's all about control, I never once thought Singapore, such a tiny nation is on it. But I am greatly wronged!!! I was lead unknowingly into the edge of it to taste it fiery. As it did not lead to great convenient, I could still live with it since life is still as usual.

But recent mum case, I realise it is a whole new world that we by some distance blood that we don't even contact of, get into these seriousness that mum's life is at risk!!! Out of seeing her at the mercy of it, out of all the following and tracing, how would I know Lord would play such a joke with the purest soul of mine!!!

He leads me to resist the devil for years, even the kong tau, the Chinese curses, He also fully delivered me that whatsoever they set on my life, now even to the train stations, the train, the bus, the road I walk, they set once they found out where I go. But Lord is with me and fully delivered me!

I went through can of worms with ex that even Lord wants to return him to me, I could have to consider as he knows how to pray for curses! He is with the devil!!!

Now, I just have a taste of new light, a bigger Pharaoh is coming on me. I was fearful from last night to this morning, but Lord give me the story of Ruth as I trust in He does not give me a spirit of fear, but of Love, of Power, of sound mind and self control! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I used to believe that walking in the night is fine as long as there is no one around! That is why my soul is disturbed with those people aiming their darts at me. haha...as if David was playing songs to comfort King Saul while King Saul  threw javelin at him!!!

Ruth's husband died of sickness, she a moabite, was under the curse of her nation. But as she followed her mother-in-law back to Israel, and trust in their God, and proclaiming favour in her reaping of food, as allowed by the old law set by God for the poor. She met Boaz and her life was changed forever!!! This is the story Lord placed in my heart to tell me to wait upon Him. Lord Jesus is my Redeemer!!! Glory Glory!!!

I decided not to care about what's coming. Whatever it is, the Abundance Grace and His Righteousness had given me to reign in life. I shall flow in it and let Lord brings whatsoever He wants me to have to me. Glory Glory!!!

Life is too short to think what devil nor power wants to do to me!!! Not that I will have a short life, but Lord blessing is for me to live long life!!! It's more of if the one with me willing to live long life and receive the goodness of His Blessings and live a Peaceful life by His Grace as He is the Prince of Peace. I shall receive His Shalom Peace to reign!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, my Beloved Daddy, I know what YOU planned for me is good!!! I shall receive and walking in them by Your Grace! Amen Amen!!!

PS (25/01/2013 21:27): Praise Jesus! After they see no emotional changes on my side, they mellowed down to talk divorced woman can rent a 1 room 1 living room to continue living. They don't know Lord has better plan for me! Thank You, Jesus! You are my Abundance!!!

No comments: