Monday, January 28, 2013

Holy Spirit, The Comforter

After months of trying draw out my blood, eating my brain, cursing with stroke and severe pain, and I am still alive and walking, ex decided to use Jc to trouble me. He distanced himself from her by staying on the pc whole day. When Jc did not receive much love from him, her desire of him grows. He knows that and use it to the fullness!

Jc was crying sadly when she came back to me yesterday. She even refuse my offer to hug her to give her comfort. When she finally had enough of the crying for daddy's love, she requested me to shift out of the house immediately. Her daddy had told her that for him to move back here, mummy must move out first.

Weekly, he has been breathing into her 'mummy has to move out first' when she wanted her daddy. He even promised her that when my name is out of the ownership, he will put hers in there. It's a security for her future!!! This is how he worked in her mind to kick me out of the house.

He on one end telling me that I am to stay till end of the year, while using spirits and Jc to do otherwise. This is the hypocrites nature of his. One end telling the lies and the other end doing something bad to make things work his ways!!!

I used to care for Jc a lot and would be painful when she, my beloved, said such to me. But Lord give me immunity to her comments that I registered nothing into my emotion and thus was not affected.

After she could not get me to move out, she cooled off with Lord through me shifting her focus away from the issue and created some actions, sound to make her laugh again. Glory to the Wisdom of God!!! She wanted me to comfort her to sleep.

This morning, she lean to me again to give her comfort and to get her ready for school. Her emotion was stabled by the time she was ready for school. Glory to Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba do not leave me alone with such bad notes. He comforted me that my blessings will be with me and I could shift over soon. He promised to transform me young again and promised me baby skin and with lightness and strength. He also promise me a beautiful and sexy body. I am looking forward to all that He is pouring into me. Glory Glory!!!

He is to bless me so much that I will not have any financial worries. I will be a good stewardess for His Kingdom purpose!!! His Promise is so good that I need not dwell in all the sadness devil pushed to my face!!! Glory Glory!!!

I am glad that I spend my time with the Lord. Without Him, my life would be bleak! At most the solution is to shift to my mum's 3-roomed apartment and look for a job somehow.

However, with all these years of fellowshipping with Lord, He is giving me a successful life. I will be lifted up high to do His Kingdom work, letting Him flow through me to do His Work. In return, He is a good Pay Master!!! He is going to richly bless me and turn me around that this old life and old age will flee!!! Glory Glory!!!

That is why I could not forsake Christ. He is my only source of help that the end result is good. I will not abort Him even after all the goodness come to me. He had shown me that pastors that moved away from Him was cursed by the devil and died withing 2-3 years of their moving away. I read about them and I am not going to be the stupid one to follow their footsteps!!!

That is why I could not remain in pride even when I am highly blessed for it's a sure fallen from Grace and from past experience of looking at ex, Su and others, when they fallen from Grace, it was not a small fall, devil will lead them away further and further into darkness that I do not want to walk this path too.

Lord opens my eyes to see each pitfall so that I could stay away from them. That is why all these great prosecution from spiritual end, from the authority end and from even my dearest end....main purpose is to get me off the Peace I have with Lord and thus I will not submit to their pulling me down. I rather look to Lord Jesus and His Abundance Grace and Free Gift of Righteousness!!!

That is why I need my future partner to be strong in the Lord so that He could help me pray for peace and we could pray for each other to lift each other up in the Lord!!! The bible said when 2-3 pray together, the power generated is great! So, when husband and wife prayed as one, no evil work could succeed in our lives. This is why I want a man who knows the Lord loves him a lot to be my future partner. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord Jesus, I thank You for Scarifying Your Body for mine at the Cross! I thank You for being my Lamb of God and You have taken all my bad that I could receive all Your Goodness! You died young so that I did not need to be old. I can receive Your Grace to be Young again and reign in Your Righteo usness!!! I thank You very much for Your Finished Work at the Cross that makes every Goodness available to me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord Jesus, Thank You that through You going back to Father, the God, You send Holy Spirit into my life so that I could be comforted even though I am being made to be alone, but I am not lonely. Glory Glory!!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: