Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Blessing of Abraham

Praise Jesus! Lord revealed to Pastor Prince that He is pouring the blessing of Abraham into the children of Abraham in New Creation Church!!! Glory Glory to Him!!! I have been waiting patiently and I am glad the time is here, esp my name is in this year! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!

The blessing is first pouring into Israel and then next to His Spiritual Children. (1 Cor 15:46 'The Spiritual did not come first, but the natural, and after that the spiritual') Israel has been receiving rain after a 10 year of drought. Glory Glory!!! Israel is experiencing record rainfall like never before and Jerusalem even snow!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

From history, Israel will get blessed first and then the Spiritual one will get blessed. Lord said I am linked earthly, being having Jewish blood in me and in the Spiritual realm through Jesus Christ, grafted into the natural!!! Glory Glory!!!

My blood is of the Levi blood that is why Lord is rising me up as Him in the End Time!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Surely healing going to break out in Singapore and all the afflicted will be glad!!! I am also waiting patiently for Lord to renew my body and my tummy is slimming down. My pants are getting loose and I hope it will not drop in public!!! :)

I have not look to wealth but Lord is blessing me greatly. These past few Sundays, He had been downloading from the Spiritual Realm all that He is going to bless me. I am happy!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The world is getting darker and darker and it's time for the Children of God to be Light of the World to let the sinner see that they need Jesus and only Jesus Christ alone could help them. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for leading me to walk with You the past 5 years!!! I am glad that when I see nothing to wealth, statue, power, You are bringing me to be High and Mighty and Wealthy. Not by my own weak nature, but by Your Abundance of Grace and Free Gift of Righteousness. Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that everything is coming to past. I am glad that I was shown a little of what true love is. I did not know I was condemned to rock bottom by ex that I don't even feel like doing the dating game. I just don't feel like doing much!!! However, this ray of Grace shown make me realise I am valuable as a woman. I realise this Grace could transformed into energy for life!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for showing me human form of Love. It let me understand Jesus freely given Love is even sweeter. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

You know what is coming against me and You let me enjoy such pure shown of love for me to rest in Jesus Love fully and not affect by the turmoil that devil tried to upset me in my life. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I thank You for all the Grace You have bestowed upon me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: