Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Longest 10mins of My Life

That ride I took with a pretended taxi-driver, I don't know his real occupation, is really eternity!!! It was a pretty normal ride just that somehow, the emotional feeling overall was not normal. There was something special in the air.

But my emotion processing usually is pretty slow that I do not feel the effect of it till the next couple of days. Somehow, this 10 mins never really end. I know it should be shorter than 10mins for today, each taxi that passed by me, I keep wondering if he is in it even though I know he is not a taxi driver!!!

In the end, I took a cab home and the time taken was just 10mins, so that ride should not be longer from tonight's ride. I did not look at the watch in that event, so I had no clue how long was the ride.

I thought after yesterday, I would not think of the event anymore but when the match is planned in heaven, it's hard to shake it off.

Yes, he is not one of those that I would usually put under my radar. But those under my radar even though they look pleasing, they end up not so pleasing. Yes, both ex-boyfriend and ex-husband wants me to give in to them. The ex-bf was the worst, after knowing him, he tried to change me to someone else that in that short 6mth, I lost who I am.

For ex-husband, he wanted to eat his kind of food and things that belongs to us, like Jc, he wanted her to parenting his way. This I still could live with but just the parenting part, made me clueless in his way. End up Jc wants most things her way, just like him!!! But nowadays I am changing her thoughts to install some of the goodness that my parents passed to us. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Tonight, there are many taxis passing by the bus-stop as I waiting for the next bus as the bus, brother and I are taking, was gone before we reached the bus-stop. I saw his sad face from the recent event that Lord led me to lead him back to his family. I partly wanted to send him home too. We do live nearby each other!!!

Partly, after looking at so many taxi, I decided to hop into one as Jc said she didn't go to buy dinner with the money I gave her, but cooked something herself. As she was not full, I had my dinner with me and I wanted her to have some of it too. But, main thing is I am still thinking of that event.

I did have my reasoning with Lord about ex being a better person for me even though he did so much bad to me but Lord said he is not a good choice, I am to let go of him and go for the one He picked for me. He said that I would be happy with him.

Sometime, bad boys are more attractive then good one. But it's when in the situation, that I would think back if my life is with a good boy, then all these things won't be a problem anymore. This is the contradiction of life. Sometime, what we want is not good for us but as we did not realise it, we still go for the same type of people.

That is why, I am not totally discounting what Lord bring to me. Even though he might not look like the kind I might like, but I trusted Lord, He knows what He is talking about. Surely, He knows me well and He knows him too. So, I shall give it a chance if there is still a chance!

After a long talk with Lord last night, and tonight He had given me thoughts about him through all those taxi that drove by, I will give it a try if a chance is given. Who knows, things might work better than I realise! Afterall, God can never be wrong. haha...

This post is not about Lord mainly, just passing thoughts about all that He did to bring 2 persons that don't know each other and don't fancy each other together. And to Him, it is not a joke!!! Glory Glory! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: