Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jesus, The Perfect Man

Today, I like to talk about the love of my life. He is the One that I hold onto Him all these years and who helps me always in my trials of life to be always successfully redeemed from them all.

God the Father, looks at the people on earth and see that they are just like lost sheep without a good shepherd. After 1500 years letting men be by themselves, live according to what God, Abba Father, has told Adam when he disobey.

Genesis 3:17-19
'Cursed is the Ground because of you; through pain toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you, and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.

 This is how man live since then. I like to add this part about what Lord said about Israel here:

Exodus 19:5-6
'Now if you obey Me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my Treasured Possession. Although the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a Kingdom of Priests and a Holy Nation.'

This is how men responded to God in Exodus 19:8,

'The people all responded together, "We will do everything the Lord has said."

This is God the Father replied to men, Exodus 19:12,

'Be careful that you do not go up the mountain or touch the foot of it. Whoever touches the mountain shall surely be put to death.

With this the 10 commandments of the Heavenly Law was given for man to walk by it so that he could be blessed if he obey fully to this BIG 10.  But man failed miserably, just by the first commandment, Exodus 20:3 'You shall have no other gods before me.', man is unable to follow fully! Man looks to money, to girls, to status, to power, to self, to etc etc....

Abba Father sees that man was unable to receive His Goodness from striving by themselves. He decided to send His Begotten Son, Lord Jesus Christ to earth to help man walk the perfect walk. Through Mary, Lord Jesus let go of His Heavenly Godly Power, and through the Holy Spirit, he was born as a Man.

The moment a baby is conceived in the womb, he is redeemed as Lord Jesus had gone through that to redeem man. He was born in a mayor,  a feeding trough dug out of stone to signify He is born to die for man. The feeding trough looks like the burial cave that ancient Israelite had.

He lived by the words of God and walked it out always looking to His Father, the God. In Him is no sin and He is the Righteousness of God that He bring forth to man. He fulfilled the Big 10 for man. Glory Glory!!!

Exodus 21:23-25
'Do not make any for yourself gods of silver or gods of gold.
Make an altar of earth for me and sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and goats and your cattle.
Wherever I cause My Name to be honored, I will come to you and bless you.

If you make an altar of stone for me, do not build it with dressed stones for you will defile it if you use a tool on it. And do not go up to my altar on steps, lest your nakedness be exposed to it.'

Lord Jesus Christ was striped, beaten, spit on, humiliated, naked and burnt as the Sacrificing Lamb of God to fulfill all that man need. He is the Burn Offering, the Grain Offering, the Peace Offering, the Trespass Offering and Sin Offering for man.

He was raised up between Heaven and Earth and suffered the burning and drying from 9am - 3pm so that all the sins, sicknesses, curses of man were fully judged in Him and the Holiness of God was satisfied. The veil between God and man was broken by His shed Blood. The accuser of the devil are cast down and silenced forever! He is our Victory!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Through Him, all I need to do to come close to God the Father, is completely fulfilled and Heavenly Doors opens for me. I could be sitting at home and yet I am fellowshipping with Abba Father through the Finished Work of Lord Jesus Christ.

It's not who I am or what I am, it's all about Jesus and His Finished Work at the Cross and His Blood has fully washed me whiter than snow that God, the Holy Spirit, now dwells fully in me and He is My GOD in me.

How could I look to myself and claim any glory of my work? I can't! He is the fullness of this Glory and He is the Alef Tev, the Finisher of everything in my life. In the Presence of such a BIG BIG GOD, how could I look to my own tiny wisdom and claim my work? I can't! It's He and He alone!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Man looks to man's glory, to what he has or don't to judge them. If they are good enough for him. But in the presence of the Mighty God, each of us is actually nothing!!! We walk by His Grace and breath by His Breath. Even the wisdom are His Alone. He opens the eyes of man and you see something special that others didn't see. It's all about Him and He alone!!!

That is why, who am I? Nobody! What am I? Nothing! Only by His Grace, His Anointing, His Power, His Righteouness of God in me, that I become something. This something is Him, not me. But He moves fully in me that I become something. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for loving this daughter of Yours so much!!! I am so honored!!! Thank You for the Open Floodgate of Heaven and Thank You for all the Goodness that You are pouring into My Life for me to reign through Christ Jesus!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

PS: Glory Glory!!! With the new man expressed not interested in me, the team that came to pull me down is not there this evening!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: