Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Thankful Heart

I really thankful that I have Abba Father on my side. Years ago, when He told me to finish the bible and I did. I was so scary of the way He come against the enemy of His Beloved. So much so I told myself that I better stay close to Him and not wonder away!!!

I also know that those who are His Beloved, how Lovely a God, He is to them. So naturally, I want to be in His Good Book and not do anything silly to offend Him. Occasionally, I did some laziness disobedient too! As long as I repented and apologised to Him, He always forgives me and His Presence never leave me. Glory Glory!!!

Yesterday when He told me to write a post, I was wondering what to write as nothing in mind. As I obey, He put the message into me and my hand wrote it out. It's Him in control through my body and I am glad He comes to my Protection even though I did not know it. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

You might questioned that all sins are judged in Jesus and why this punishment when you did something in disobedience. As you see, Lord give us a free choice. We could choose to be with Him or we could choose to be with the world, where devil is.

Temptations don't just anyhow opens it's door. It is the area that you open door to let yourself through that darkness could make use of your open door in that area to bring harm to you. When you fallen from Grace, means you away from Lord, darkness could get you that way. It's when you Look to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross that you will receive Abundance of Grace to reign in life again!!! Glory to His Grace!!!

You could look at Job in the book of Job, when he worried about his children and helped them to burn offering, his worries of them open door to the devil. His self-righteous thought about himself no need the offering also was another open door to the devil.

It was when Job looked to Lord Jesus again that Lord blessed him double from all that locust has taken from him!!!

Present day, do you see such punishment??? I ever listened Pastor Prince mentioned this. A member of the Indonesian pastor, Pastor Pariyagi(I don't know how to spell his name, this is the sound of it) church, always condemned his pastor. He still went to church, his whole family and always he would condemned what the Pastor preached is not true.

One day, after church service, as he was at the traffic junction, a lorry full of logs drove passed and the logs became loosed and fell onto his car and the whole family was killed. So, you see, Lord's hand is on those who He has raised. If you want to let the devil use you, Lord's hand can always remove His Protection over your head. Did He glad to do it??? No, but if you go to the devil, like the Children of Israel, they went into sin, sin got them, not God!!!

It is when they looked to Lord again and Lord being a Compassion God, remembered His Promise to Father Abraham and rescued them from their suffering!!!

So, which side of the spirit you want to reside yourself, you have the choice. But when things happen, don't blame it on God!!! No point ask God why He let this thing happen to you!!! It's you open door for such to happen, not God!!!

Even though it's our doing, He still Graciously save us when we call on the name of Jesus and look to His Finished Work at the Cross!!! That's how Good Lord is, He won't turn His Head away and said, I told you so! and walk away, He won't!!! As long as you turn to Him, His Saving Hand will be there to rescue you out of your trouble!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This is my years of fellowship with Him, He let me know more about Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord, each step of the Grace, You laid for me to walk, I am glad that be it good or bad, it is for my overall goodness. I thank You for Your leading!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Yes, I also believe the Power of His Blood. In the book of Revelation, it says it is His Salvation, His Strength, His Kingdom and the Power of Christ have come. The accuser of the brothers are cast down!!! Glory Glory!!! So whoever accepted Christ and believe in His Finished Work, all their sins are forgiven. So look to Christ and not to devil!!!

Lord told us to put priority on His Kingdom and His Righteousness and all the pagan have, He will given to us. So you believe? I do, that's why all these years I sit at the feet of Jesus and learn from Him. The posture of Mary!!! Glory Glory!!!

As long as you are with Him, who can come against you!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for Your Protection!!! I am Your Beloved and I am well pleased!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: