Saturday, February 16, 2013

When One Blessed, the Whole Family Blessed

I am glad to see what Lord is doing in each of my siblings family. When He wanted to bless, it's not just me, He makes sure everybody in my family tree from smallest to biggest get it.

As such, one by one, the sin is/was heaved up and exposed to be deal with. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! As they throw away their sins, Lord is happy and then I will receive my big blessing to share with them. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He is showing me what I learn from Di Zhi Qui!!! This is about honouring our parents. It is not just buying something to keep them happy or visit them once a while to keep them happy. It's about spending family time together and making sure all my brother and sisters are lifted up to live comfortable life. When the parents see this, their heart will be in total peaceful. This is the ultimate honouring to our parents!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is making sure that His Words go into the sin of them and to remove their sin so that they could walk in His Righteousness. As each retreat from their joint efforts with the devil, Lord could bless them richly. This is for family life, not for any of the sinful natural!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

I finally could see Lord's movement in each of my family members!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! With the final one in the way of stopping, I guess then I could receive my blessing to share with them. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that I have Abba Father, such a Almighty God, and yet, so detailed in life, to make every beautiful in it season. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Just because I alone remain faithfully close to Him, He uses me as the voice to bring them close. Occasionally, there is flare of fire from their encountering Words of Christ, but once the devil left them, peace is restored. Lord is my Wisdom to calm them with the Words of Christ!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Actually, when ex got the stunned about I leaving here completely, I am not so sure if Lord is blessing me a new man or bringing him back. Anyway, whoever he is, surely the TOP priority is he must be a Christian. I do not want any children of the devil as my partner. It will mean trouble!!! I just saw it today in the bible. We, Children of God should only go for Children of God, not children of darkness!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: