Thursday, February 14, 2013

The God of Love

Today is Valentine's Day. I will write this post in honor to the Greatest Love of my life!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

In this world of Nothingness, there is no hope and no more joy of living. But God did not see the nothingness of this world. He put His Images in this world to make this nothingness a beautiful place to live in. It's not about the place, nor about what you have or not have. It's about if you have the Love of God in your life, Jesus Christ!!!

I, who is nothing, is glad to have Christ Jesus in my life! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Without Him, I am nothing. With Him, I am Something!!! Glory Glory!!!

I need not look to what the world want to push to me, to show me their version of life. I just need to look to the Spirit of Life, the originator of Life and Life abundantly, that I am secured in Him. Glory Glory!!!

It is not I, who matters. It is He, who is in my life that matters!!! Glory Glory!!!

Devil could snatch my natural husband away from me, he could snatch my only daughter from me, but he could not snatch the Love of God from me!!! Hallelujah!!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Devil could make life difficult for me and my siblings by creating pressure on areas which could hardly meet the schedules, the costs, time but Jesus is the Door and the Way. Nothing they could do to disrupt it!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even though they thought they could disturb my emotions, but the Prince of Peace is with me. Nothing could push me away from His Love. For in His Love, I am as stable as a mountain. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

In this world, it's about demands and more demands. Judgments and Punishments. But The Love of GOD said in ME is the ANSWER. I am the Beginning and the End. I am the Possible. I have the resources and I am the Way. I am the Abundantly Overflowing Endless Supplying God, in ME, Anything you want and Everything you dream of, I could provide you, the only requirement is you believe in Me and speak out what you believe. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am being set free forever!!!! He, who is Love, wants to supply me a man that truly could love me to let me enjoy His Love in reality!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! He knows my requirements and He has tailored one for me to meet in due time. I need not go to the world to source for one!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba, My Father!!! Thank You for Your Great Love for me, Yours Beloved. In You, I am well Pleased!!!! I have Your Comforts, Your Stability!!!! Thank You for sending my friend to cheer me on. Life is Great with You in my life. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: