Friday, March 1, 2013

Door Open

With the apology from Su and me, the heart of KF was softened and doors were opened. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Tonight meeting was a success!!! Even though they still don't know how things would work out, they are opening their house to mum! Glory Glory!!!

Finally, all misunderstanding is cleared! We 5 siblings of mum are finally working in harmony for the goodness of mum's wish to return home. Surely, the month of March is good! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely mum will have good relationship with them and their love for mum will grow. I am happy that things are working out in Su and my favour!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen!!! Abba is good, I put the case to the Nailed Pierced hand of Jesus and Lord handled it beautifully!!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Today in ward, while praying for mum, I heard C's mum commenting C was from a good school. She also mentioned his age, I think. Well, far too young for me. hehe.... I do not go for young boys!!!

I thought all doors were shut, but I didn't know such a crack were open. Well, in my meditation long ago, Lord did mention I have 2 men to choose from. It seem like this is the other man as the mum is still promoting him!!!

There are 2 doors that I am facing regarding these 2 men. One had shut his door tightly and so sure that never never anymore. His girl friend also posted a message saying dreamer, keep on dreaming!!!

The other door seem not totally closed. God created man to hunt and if man do nothing, than there is nothing to see. Glory Glory!!! He seem to be a well protected man as he relies on others to do what he should do!!!

This is one area I will make sure I don't over protect Jc, so far Lord is doing good in her. Hallelujah!!! In the department of socializing, she did not lack of it. One boy classmate after another to tempt her with love. I praise Lord that He keeps her for me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Anyway, as Lord latest meditation is on ex, I will flow with Him and walk in the path He opens for me. Time will tell how things work out. Even in Jc's heart, I also need Lord Grace to flow through!!!

As a baby and young toddler, she needed me, but now a young lady in the growing, she is closer to her Daddy!!! She even says that she likely to be happy for my eventual departure!!! She quoted the 3 weeks with daddy when I was busy with mum hospitalization as a sign that she could live without me!!!

As mum case come to a close with the open doors, I could rest that the problem is solved; heart of KF and eldest sis are opened! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

How things work out with my life I still don't know. At one point Lord was saying ex is very bad and not worthy of me and better to go with the new man He provided. Now His saying is ex He is bringing back for restoration of the family and new man not match with me. Glory Glory!!!

At present both seem undesirable. I will see how the event turns in the near future!!! Long ago, one older Christian said this to me. Since I have a daughter with ex, and he had none with his girlfriends, better to go back to him due to the daughter.

As man go to the last of his days, their heart will return to family.  These I encountered 2 cases so far...they could fling all they want but when sickness came, girlfriends departed and what left was the wife. It's a matter if the wife wants to pick up the dirt!!!

This is why the girl a man choose for initially is true love for him. The rest that comes after might just be after the material gain. Of course I don't deny there are true love but how many of them go after the goodness of life since this is a materialistic world out there!!!

Jc might be happy with all the purchase I had done for her today but in her happiness, she said she will be happy when I depart!!!

The only stable love is from Jesus Sacrificed Himself on the Cross for mankind. He is the only One that first love me. With this love, given by Him, let see which man I finally landed with. At such time, it's still too early to tell. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: