Friday, March 8, 2013

In Christ!

Glory Glory!!! This morning, I need 3 sets of worship songs to get back to the presence of Lord!!! Glory Glory!!!

As I used the 3rd set to worship Lord, I am brought to the presence of Abba Father, the God Almighty!!! I could only see His Big Legs!!! From Knee down. in His Robe of Righteousness and Holiness!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Lord brought me to see Jesus seated on high!!! In the Glorified Position, the Right Hand of God!!! Then He led me to see Jesus the LAMB on the Throne and become a Strong LION. Then I was placed in the presence of Abba Father and I was clothed in the Robe of Righteousness and He crown me with a very bright crown and on my right hand was the scepter and on the left was the bowl of manna!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Abba Father bend down His Body and lay His Sword on my head and anointed me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! He let me see I am in Christ and Christ is in me, His Divinity fully sealed me up completely!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Currently, my heart is being placed back to peace with Jc and ex. Lord had opened my heart to accept them. Glory Glory!!! The last of the last heated exchange with Jc was last night over the exploitation of my goodness. So much so she tested if I am still with her!!! Glory Glory!!!

I also have let ex realised how much he had pushed Jc physically during the weekends that Monday becoming her body breakdown day!!! Hopefully he will slow her down to let her take some rest during the weekends!!! I trust it the whole issue for Lord to handle!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely I could see things are working for the goodness of the family!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is opening the way for me and ex to talk in peace. Surely, things are getting normal again. The Grace given is working good in me and him. Things are talked through and come to a quiet agreement!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Surely, things will work out!!! Jc is curious about her room in the new condo. I am telling her to wait. She and her dad could come visit after I have shifted. She was surprised I said so. As long ago, I had told her that her daddy could not enter!!! But Lord open my heart to accept him into my life!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord is making things into normal again. Surely, things to be work out become smooth, no edged confrontation!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

It seem like I am flowing into His Garden of Eden, where things are smooth, no hard edged argument, even Jc high horse against me are being pull down. Glory Glory!!! Praise Jesus for all His Perfect Timing!!! Surely this is good!!! I will see the restoration happening!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: