Wednesday, March 6, 2013

False Teaching

Recently watched Sid Roth, 'It's Supernatural' he has a visitor, Steve Hill, and they talk about there are false teaching in the Christian community about Christian washed by the blood of Jesus, can do any form of sin.

He said it's the teaching that is flooding the world. Even has Christian pulling out of their churches to form their own churches. Well, after reading through some remarks in the net, I think the arrow might be pointing to New Creation Church teaching.

If you are one of those listening to NCC teaching and thought you could sin all you want, you are wrong!!! When you realised all your sins are washed by the blood of Jesus and Abba Father promised not to condemn you again, the reaction to this is to fall in love with what Jesus had done for you and how much Abba Father has love you!!!

If you think you can sin all you want, this is just the accusation Paul received that he replied that if you are washed cleaned by the blood of Jesus of all sin, how can you sin?

I don't know how you can sin all you want, when I know who is God and who is Devil, purely through reading the whole bible, I won't want to even fall into sin like the ancient Israeli and has God's hand moved away from them and darkness got them.

It's when they looked to Jesus again, that Lord saved them out of their trouble!!! All by His Grace!!!! I rather remain in His Grace and be bathed in His Love!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Recent test and trials, I finally understand why Jesus in Isaiah 54:5 said that 'For your Maker is your Husband! His Name is the LORD of Hosts and your Redeemer the Holy One of Israel. He will be called The God of the Whole Earth!. I fully understood why He is my Husband spiritually!!! Glory Glory!!!

It is through the recent temptation that I see that clearly!!!! Most people would have fall into unfaithfulness in their temptation. These you heard many times in the news!!!

As I don't let my body defile anyhow, I do not let any Tom, Dick nor Henry touch my body. As such, using lust on me won't work!!! In realising that, devil uses temptation of a boyfriend to lure me. Well, being a woman with a need of love, I do fall into this. But upon realise the scheme, I pulled myself out and rest in Christ being my spiritual Husband and I draw my love from Him and rest in His Peace!!! Glory Glory!!!

This is the highest form of temptation where the Israeli was tempted to marry women with foreign gods that they were lure away from Lord!!!! Lord told me He will bring ex back to me and any form of pretended good will of offering of love, I am to reject!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He said all these test is necessary as in the position He is putting me, there will always be temptation and I have to be secured in Him so as not to be tempted away!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

If Pastor Prince teaching is false, I would not know such a loving God that is my Abba Father who helped me in many areas of troubles. If they think God is a far away Mighty God, that is not here to serve us, they did not read the bible properly for Jesus said He is here not to be served but to serve!!!

When we face tribulation, if we did not have Jesus saving hand, how are we going to get out of our trouble??? Of course, He is the only God that have taken all our sins, healed our sicknesses and redeemed us from destruction. Abba Father crowns us with Loving Kindness and Tender Mercy!!! This promises are in Psalm 103!!! Have they read it???

I am just glad that Lord lead me to New Creation Church, Singapore for me to know His Grace. His Abundance Grace and Free Gift of Righteousness. I rather believe He is a Abundance God. He feed the 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes till they are satisfied and with 12 baskets left over. This talk about a abundance God, not a just enough God!!!

I rather believe He can and He will rather than otherwise. Surely, His Heart is full of Love for His Children and it's how much you dare to believe in Him. His Pouring on me is disclosed by Him, not by me asking Him at all!!! The thing is, the more you don't want, the more He want to pour!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, thank You for Your Teaching and Leading. I walk with You for so long that I know through what You have shown me, You really a God of Abundance and You are a Good Shepherd!!! Surely, You are!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: