Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Greater Glory Appears

Lord let me post this one more!!! Glory Glory!!! He lead me to watch Daniel Timeline a few times to get it into my spirit. Then He lead me to watch Kenneth E Hagin WBS 2003 021803  where Holy Spirit prophesy about the Greater Glory appears in 2006. Hallelujah!!! This the year Lord led me to come back to Him!!!

From 2007 onwards, then the start of the serious journey with Him and plug myself deep into walking with Him as you see the records of this blog. The various up and down in the process of training and overcoming!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord let me see that all these is His Planning from Kenneth E Hagin to me rising up for His Purpose!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! That's why He got Kenneth E Hagin to prophesy till 2006. Kenneth said the last time he did that was 1964 where Lord came strongly through him. Lord let me see I am the one he prophesy is coming to past! For the Glory of Jesus to be risen high!!! Glory Glory!!!

His Perfect Plan in His Perfect Movement!!! Glory Glory!!! He has laid it all out for me to walk ahead!!! He has told me how it will be and I just have to step out as He open the doors!!! Glory Glory!!!

Last night, Lord let me see Benny Hinn & Suzann Wedding - A Story of Love & Restoration to let me grow in faith that my marriage will be restored. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! His Glory are getting closer and closer for the manifestation of Goodness that I just need to position myself in the receiving position!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I know the effect will be magnificent just by watching how Jc reacted to the floor plan of the condo. She was overwhelmed by it and wanted to stay weekday with me!!! Ex needed her to form the family unit of this house and he is questioning how is it going to be done if she move in with me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

With the nearest of the blessing of Goodness, I just have to rest in Peace and let everything Lord has planned to come to past!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!!

No comments: