Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The End of Training

Hi Reader of this Blog,

Thank you for your interest in reading my walking with Jesus all these years. Hope you can pick up a thing or two about Jesus Goodness.

As my training is coming to an end, Lord wants me to stop posting here. So, this will be the last post. As I am going to serve Him soon, He don't want me to disclose anything. As such, this is the end of all my posting!

Go watch this Daniel's Timeline End Time Prophecy by Dewey Bruton

I pray that you will be encouraged of His Goodness and come walk with Him. My life for sharing will end here!!! Thank you for following!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

My mum is finally discharged today!!! End of her Tribulation! Coincide with the 22nd March 2013, spoken in the video above, the start of the last 3 1/2 years before the year of Jubilee in 2017!!!

No comments: