Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Crushed Feet of Jesus

All these years, looking at the picture and movies of Jesus, I saw the nail drove into the flat part of the feet and I wondered where was the bruised heel of Jesus???

This is the verse for the bruise heel:

Genesis 3:15
'And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and 
between your seed and her seed;
he will bruised your head and you will bruise his heel.'

I thank You, Lord, for leading Perry Stone to preach on 'The Mystery of Jerusalem' this week on his 22mins of YouTube preaching!!! Glory Glory!!! Finally, I see a clear picture the nail was through the heel and not the flat part of the feet!!! A Jews burial ground was uncovered and they saw his heel had those crucified nail still on it and the other had a hole on the heel. Glory Glory!!!

Finally my puzzle is cleared on Jesus was bruised on the heel and His Cross was on the skull of the Satan!!! David killed Goliath of Gath and cut off his head and buried in the Mt of the Scull, just outside Jerusalem and Jesus was crucified there, fulfilling the bible verse!

Man, without Christ belongs to darkness, so man put Christ on the Cross, by the Will of God, the Father! And Christ Cross on the scull of Goliath, crushing it. And dealing with the spiritual aspect of the Finished Job!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Lord opened my question to let me know this is the answer!!! Glory Glory!!! I google for it and get a better explanation of the whole goodness of Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am amazed Father Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek, King of Salem, at Valley of Shaveh, which is the King's Valley, which Perry Stone explained that it was by the side of Jerusalem and years later, brought Isaac to the same area, up the mountain to offer to God and he sees that Lord will provide Himself there!!! Glory Glory!!!

When Isaac asked Father Abraham for where is the burned offering, Father Abraham answered this:

Genesis 22:8
'And Abraham said, "My son, God will see to it, a lamb for a burnt offering for Himself." so they went, both of them together.'

That is why Lord Jesus said that Abraham rejoice in His Goodness!!! See His Coming. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

In this End Time, things are getting bad. I see lots of pretending and I care not to mention!!! Just that I understand the level of controls that was put in place that only through Lord wisdom then I could see clearly and yet it is the unmentionable!!!

The level of bullying is all over the place that I wonder how the nature law is going to deal with them!!! Ignorance is not a blessing in this sense as the law of Heaven will still fall on the evil one eventually. It's a matter of if one has used finish their ancestor blessing!!! 

Di Zhi Gui master said that once the blessing ends, that's where their curse starts!!! And he also said before the most sever curse, there are warning signs for one to catch, but usually, those doing evil won't realise their bad moment in life is the warning sign!!! This was what the teachers of Di Zhi Gui shared about their life and what they went through.

Anyway, it is not my business to worry for them!!! They all need Jesus saving arm if they want their sins to be wash clean. Only the Blood of Jesus are able to do a perfect work!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for the Spiritual Eyes that You blessed me to see clearly all the happening. I don't know the purpose of knowing it but I shall keep it quiet for the moment till what Lord leads. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: