Monday, March 4, 2013

Beliving Right Living Right

I am glad to have accepted Christ and undergo His torrential pouring of Jesus Blood that washed me and Su, so clean to walk in His Path of Righteousness!!! When we rest in Christ, Holy Spirit leads us to walk in His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Through mum falling sick and mental partially unsound, the behaviour of each of my siblings really projected in handling her property and her savings.

Over the years, through saving and invested in stock market at one period of her time, mum has gathered some invested saving that grew her funds. So much so that love of money was seen in some of my siblings!!!

Why I not touched by these? Lord had showed me greater amount till I could not comprehend the digits. He opened my heart so big so wide that whatever the amount I have seen man have, it is still smaller and thus not within my sphere of interest!!! Glory Glory!!!

Also Lord had cleared my love of money fully!!! Otherwise, how am I to handle the position that He wants to put me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! This is why my training under Him last so long. It is all for a purpose!!!

He wants to make sure I walk clean in His Sight, to represent Him in the fullness, be it public or private, He wants me to walk upright!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Even in all forms of Power and Status, He also lead me through lots of training that I fully submit to Him, the Highest One of them all!!! He is the God of Almighty!!!! He took all my pride, even the pride of man away fully that I no more consider myself when talking with anyone. It's all walking by His Path of Righteousness and His Commandment walking in place!!! Glory Glory!!!

Jesus is tender but He cannot be push down. He is strong but He never proud. His Acts are all Acts of Love, even in His Anger to the self-Righteous Law giver!!! As I am walking 1500 years for His Glory, I have to walk right in His Sight, so this training equipped me with the necessity to flow in Love. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Things of the world, the minds of men, are veiled by darkness that they could not see things clearly!!! But Lord is the Wisdom that in all areas of walks, He is my wisdom and understanding that things done in hidden, in darkness, I could see clearly!!! Glory Glory to His Wisdom.

Brother wants to exert his control over things and in the end, he walk in path of darkness instead. No man could glorify himself. He who has nothing could only do what darkness lead. It's when one come to Christ that we see things clearly and we walked in the path of Righteousness!!! Glory Glory!!!

How Lord move my heart from rejecting C to accepting C? He brought me through a scenario of ex caught us in intimacy and embarrassment in his house. He led me to feel bad for letting C gone through it. He showed me I actually cared more than I know I have.

Then He exposed me to many couples happily together!!! No matter which angle I turned my eyes, suddenly many of them walked passed my visions!!! This grew my longing to be loved!!! Lord really have a way of doing things when He wants me to flow in certain direction!!!

He lifted me up to expect good and turned my view from looking to ex to looking to C. This is how He did it!!! He set the stage and then push me towards this direction. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! It's like putting Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and then told them to enjoy!!! But have to respect His Tithe of 1 person, 1 God...Jesus Christ!!!

Things among the 5 siblings, with Christ and without Christ, there is a clear demarcation!!! What we see clearly, they said we are creating trouble for them. All we want is to have mum NRIC for a copy of her scanning record. But brother refused to let us have mum's NRIC. He is thinking we might fight over her property!!! They didn't know through Christ Jesus, the Yoke is easy and the Burden is light!!! It so simple to accomplish but in their blocked head, they refused!!!

I thank Lord for leading me to Him!!! Without Him, I will still be in darkness and torment by darkness! But Your Mighty Right Hand lifted me out of it and set me by Your Side, in Your heart!!! In there, I am safe and sound and I enjoyed Your Loving Kindness and Tender Mercy!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: