Monday, March 4, 2013

Distraction

Glory Glory! After being distract emotionally for so long, I finally see it through. Hallelujah!!! In my weakness I fall into the trap. But now I know better! Glory Glory!!!

As I see many closed doors, I finally decided to trust Jesus and break the disturbance emotionally. Hallelujah!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

I finally realise C is just an imaginary man bring forward by darkness to disturb me emotionally. As it could not tempt me with unfaithfulness, it decided to tempt me with I need a man. After lingering in it for so long, I finally realised it is not God's will.

For if it God's will, everything will be very smooth and easy, as His Yoke is easy and His Burden is light!!! Finally I see it as an attempt for me to be disturbed emotionally so that I will not go to pray for my mum.

Their tactics now is to let my mum fell down by herself. They make used of her eager to go toilet to let the nurse ignored her and let her walk by herself. She had fell down a few times lately. It's their alternate attempt to kill her!!! Jesus Mighty Lord's Hand will uphold her and keep her safe!!! Thank You, Jesus!!!

They have tortured mum with medicine that she aged so much in these 3 months!!! Mum is Abraham Covenant Child. They who mistreated her shall suffer the same form of mistreat as this is written in the bible. It shall be done in the name of Jesus!!! Since they who have not accept Christ is not redeem by the Blood of Jesus, under the law, the curse runs 3 generations!!! God Almighty, promised Abraham that his descendant shall be blessed!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No wonder their operation oversea are being cursed. They tried to use money that are not theirs to invest oversea. In Di Zhi Gui, there is a curse on money not come through proper earning. These money is named as cursed money and they brought a curse with them.

Di Zhi Gui said such money will never be safe! The same amount cheated/borrowed/ or any taken from someone else, the same amount will go. Many people whom encountered before testified to the curse and when they earn through proper means, their business prosper!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this point, I will bring my focus back to Jesus and let him lead me to my promise land. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! One thing I realise, it's when I come back to Jesus that Lord revealed the truth to me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I shall trust Lord that my family shall be restored. How it is done I don't know but I shall let this wish be fulfilled in it time. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I shall not be distracted by the Grace of Jesus!!! Amen Amen!!!

Thank You Lord for letting me gone through such testing!!! Surely, I learn my mistake and take it easy!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!


No comments: