Thursday, March 7, 2013

Benjamin Generation

Glory Glory!!! Lord give me a state of unrest to seek sermons on the YouTube to watch!! After watching a few of Pastor Prince sermons, my appetite was still not satisfied. Then Lord led me to seek out Pastor Prince preaching in Hill Song Conference 2008! He preached on the Benjamin Generation!!! Glory Glory!!!

The final word was, in the nearness to Jesus, I will provide. This is the God word from the story of Joseph and his brothers in Egypt!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord is letting me know in my 7 years of spending time with Him, in the nearness to Him, He will provide!!! Glory Glory!!! This is His Answer to me for the morning post!!! Glory Glory!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Year by year, I was led by Him to listen to Pastor Prince sermon, from 1999 till current, to finish His Bible, to see who is God and who is devil, to talk to Him in the Holy of Holy in meditation, to go through different scenario of testing and trials, all in faith, to be humiliated, to test the patience. Some I went through alone, some with Su and some with other siblings too. All have an impact on me in my growing up with Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Those who walk with me, depends of the length of their walk, they are blessed differently too. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

At this end time, things are turning bad. Quite lately I heard of nuclear bomb hidden in US ground and will one day detonate to kill. But Lord told me He will shift the location of the bomb and it will be a surprise for the intenser. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said when Benjamin rise up, the eyes of the Israeli will open up to see that Jesus is God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Lord said that I will be the Benjamin for them to see. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Lord knows when the time will be. He is getting me ready for such a day. Surely everything in His Time Table will be good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Time of all these are happening very soon. It will cause a BIG BANG to the whole world. Surely everything is in place for the manifestation. He will surely let the world see who HE is. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The Time is very near!!! It is manifesting!!! The Glory is showing!!! Just like baby Jesus, there is a quiet time even when he was born. The Messiah have to grow up, before the final Glory is shown. He will release the blessing on me and I will start my healing journey.

On the right time right moment, His Glory will shine brightly and everyone who hear or see cannot deny Him!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad that my wait is finally ending. The incubating time is finally ending. I am so pleased!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Surely everything about me, myself, my family, my child, my ministry, my church everything going to be good!!!

I praise Jesus for all these years of leading!!! The time walking through, at time lots of crying, but the ending is great!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I am so happy!!!! My Time is soon here!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!!  

No comments: