Sunday, March 3, 2013

My Dream Man

Long ago, in 2009, when I was facing my divorce, Lord was building such a man in my meditation. He said I will meet him during my healing session for his mum and we will fall in love with each other. I was fully renewed in physical to the new body that attracted him.

Little did I know, the story told by Lord to comfort me then was not exactly the same. I thought he would be a year older than me, just like ex, but turn out he is much younger! Even though age is not a problem after Lord renewed me. After all, I would be 20 forever for His Glory!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Come to healing his mum, yes, his mum is in hospital but her condition is much better as compared to mum. It's mum I am praying healing instead of his mum. Maybe at that time, not time for Lord to disclose about mum sickness, after all, she was strong and healthy till last year, 2012!!!

Talking about we see each other and fall in love, this also is not exactly the same. He read my blog and know me well enough but I know nothing about him!!!! Plus he is a super shy man, I guessing only, in term of girls he like, till now yet to have a close contact with him.

To deposit into each other love bank, it's about spending time together, giving undivided attention, sharing about each other, to know about your dream and mine and if we could move ahead together. All these involved heart to heart talk, not observing from a distant.

All the while I thought man will chase after girl, just like cave man goes out to knock the head of a woman and pull her back to his cave...hehe...cartoon dream!!!

What I faced is way out for such believe. Is like he sitting on the middle of the fence and I am wondering if he is coming down or not!!! Not wondering anymore, hahaha....(not wondering anymore, I have decided to look to Jesus for provision)

Anyway, Lord shared that whoever I choose, be it ex or him, it's okay. He said it's up to my comfortable level; who I prefer to spend my life with....

Anyway, at such point, I could only dream on......

Anyway, Lord, thank You for Your arrangement nevertheless. I thought Love should be as easy as ABC, but after with ex, I should not think it is so easy...maybe it's about xyz....hehehe....

No comments: