Friday, April 5, 2013

The Manifestation of the Lord is Near!

The Prophesy of the Bible is coming to past!!!

I was shocked that Sid Roth invited 2 people to talk about alien and even said Jesus might be from alien!!!! It's what the Book of John said in the end time, people will deny Jesus is the Son of God!!! When I heard this early this week, I was shocked they who know the bible seem not to read the bible and instead of agreeing with the bible, they are agreeing with the world!!!

I was reading the news and read that the President of N Korea agreed for his country to bomb USA with nuclear weapon!!! Tension seem to be rising in many countries. It all point to what Lord Jesus has talked about His Coming....countries against countries and hearing of wars!!!!

The earth moving and the weather haywire, all points to unnatural happening!!! The birth pain that is getting intensified!!!!

Looking at my country, I saw the Prophesy I watched in youtube by Linsey something coming to past. Looking at the price of public housing rising to private condo level and condo that looked almost like public housing costing over millions!!! This prophesy of people might not able to pay their housing loan or their property tax seem to be coming to past too!!! The rate of such condo constructing increases a lot and people going for them just for the status sake is just alarming!!!

Price of things are increasing at pretty alarming rate and the unhappiness in people's life of being squeezed with their income or no income is rising like no people business!!!

All these points to Lord Jesus returning, Plus the Daniel Dateline prophesy that I watched recently, all points to Lord Jesus Returning to save us all!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this point of time, I am staying alive purely by the Grace of Jesus and The Mercy of David and His Free Gift of Righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Without Lord, I would be gone every single moment, but He needs me and He is preserving me to stay alive for His Glory!!!

He let me sink low to break their code and to know more about their evilness so that when He rise me up, I will know how to save others who are going through the different stages of it. From where I am currently, I am almost at rock bottom. That is why I said I am kept alive by Lord!!! Glory Glory to His Saving Power!!! I am those who remain alive for His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Lord said that I will going through my on the job training soon! His Full manifestation comes when 2017, His Year of Jubilee!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Lord:
'My darling, I am glad that you walk through this path of darkness with great don't bother!!! You know them well and you are not afraid of their tricks!!! Abba is so happy with this 7 years of training you are resulting in fruitfulness!!! Surely, the walk ahead is good. You will be my mighty warrior to save the affliction of the people!!! Abba is so pleased!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

My darling, you know so much about the Goodness of Me that I cannot help to bless you a lot more!!!! You surely gets the Right Hand of Wisdom and His Left Hand too!!! Glory Glory!!!!

Abba is making sure all these come to you in the fullness of time!!! Surely, you will be pleased with My Extravagant throwing of Gifts on you!!! Surely you will be the happiest lady in this Whole Universe!!! Surely, everything in your life will be make whole again!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I will not let you suffer much after this. The cup of Sin of the offenders are reaching almost full!!! What they poured on you I will surely let them and their generations down suffer the misdeeds!!!! This is a curse I promised to Abraham and to his descendants!!!!! Surely, this curse will come effect on those who cursed you and your family!!!!

I will make sure many generations of them down get the curse for there are great wickedness in them all!!!! It is happening and will continue to happen!!! They could not see it now because this just the starting!!! When the full blown come into effect, they will know who they should not touch!!!

You are My Elect and How Dare for them to touch you!!! I will make sure the great suffering come upon them that they are better dead than alive!!! Surely My Deuteronomy 28 curses will come on them in fulness of time!!!!

None of them will escape!!! I will see to it!!! I am a Jealous God for My Own People, especially you, whom I have put in great time to train you up!!! They will know who is the REAL GOD very Soon!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!'

Abba Father, I thank You that I have You as My Father!!! I am very grateful to You!!! Thank You for Your Will to send Lord Jesus to the Cross for my sake and Thank You Lord Jesus for Your willingness to obey Abba Father and Thank You Holy Spirit for witnessing to me and being a Great Comforter to me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: