Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Day of My Life

I was reading about 'Travel while You're Young' write out by someone that I recalled my own traveling.

In my schooling years, I had only been to the Bangkok with my parents. But in me, rose a desire to travel the world as I also read the book about traveling the world in 180 days or whatever, have forgotten the title.

I was thinking that when I have the energy, I should travel far, so I had cover some of USA and some countries in Europe, Turkey and a little of Asia. I was thinking in my old age, when strength is not as good as young, then I will travel the nearby countries. haha....

In a way, I am glad that I had done those traveling as ex did not have the mentality to travel out of this tiny country at all. He loves his money more than spending more than the usual on the family. So traveling became remotely zero in the 10years that I was married to him.

But Praise the Lord, all these are changing as I jumped onto the boat of Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! The platform He opened for me in the coming months are so BIG that I have enough time to cover the whole world if He needed. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am happy to be use by Him for His Glory!!! By giving my body to Lord, His Glory can be magnify through me and at the same time, I can enjoy the different places that He want me to go to. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

In addition, with Him prospering me, I could enjoy the places that I go. I need not look at the meager saving I had nor do I need to saving for raining days. I need not gather wealth for whatever sake too. Life is peaceful and contented. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am so glad that living in the fullness of Jesus, Lord leads me away from the hustle and bustle of life; to live in His Shalom Peace and to Prosper in His Midst!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that I am of Use by Jesus!!! Time is near, Holy Spirit prophesied through Laurie Crouch, wife of Matt Crouch of TBN, when they were at the 2nd service in NCC last Sunday. Laurie said 'I am thoroughly convinced that God had Earthly Headquarter here, it would be right here in Singapore, probably right here at the Star!!!

She was reading that morning, 'after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, wise men from the east, come to Jerusalem saying, "where is He, who has been born, King of the Jews? for we have seen His Star, in the East and we came toward it.....Jesus said 'If I am lifted up, I will draw all men to Me!" She is going to say 'this place is going to, but changed to it already is blessing the nations of the world and the Message of Grace is setting peoples' life free, all over the world!'

She would not be wrong if she said this place going to bless the world with a Greater Glory!!! When Jesus come in the Fullness of the 2nd Coming, surely, His Glory Light is going to shine even Brighter!!! I am looking forward to such a day!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

No comments: