Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Process

Looking at 2008, where all these spiritual warfare started, till now 2013, I am wondering if this is going to go on even after I am blessed and starts the healing ministry.

Lord has many times told me that by then, everything will be ended. But it hard to believe when things are getting stronger and tighter. Even though Jesus Abundance of Grace and His Free Gift of Righteousness is on my end!!!

I even questioned if I really want ex to be back in my life, given the 9 months of great sufferings before divorce and the subsequent curses and verbal torture.

I questioned why should I give him the good life, while all these times I had to suffer and he enjoyed his moments of life with the different girls/women that came into his life!!!

Yesterday, Lord sent Roy Fields to Sid Roth, 'It's Supernatural!' to talk about an atheist of European origin, needed to see Lord's sign and wonders to believe in Jesus! This man, an Atheist, went with his wife to his ministry and when Lord healed his wife's deaf ear, he was supernaturally pull down to kneel and with hands up rose to proclaim 'Jesus is Lord!'

Lord let me see that ex could be change to believe in him. What he needs is a miracle! He has been convincing himself and even Jc that what I said about Jesus is not true! The day will come when he will be so shocked into believing! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

This morning, Lord led me to watch Joyce Meyer talking about her childhood, being sexual abused by her dad. Lord showed me she could get better and now flow in Him, free of all the torment! He let me realise that one day, all these attacks will be of the past! This is just a character building time.

Lord also showed me from Jc, a young, ignorance kid, he has groomed her so much through all these years that reaching His Promise on her will surely come to past too!!! Yes, I could see it is a long way from the happy go lucky girl, she is getting more mature and more in control of herself. It is just a few months away from His Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

He also showed me ex is also just a few months away from His life changing point. All these years of different girls are a form of training for him. When he come back, he will be a better man!!! Glory Glory!!!

Lord also showed me what He did in my life will not go into nothing. He showed me that like Joyce Meyer, surely, He will rise me up for His Glory, free of darkness disturb!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The time is near that He even showed me to forgive all my enemies and to pray salvation for them all. To free them from the lies of darkness. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

I put my heart at rest and let Him bring everything to past!!! It's not about me but all about Him. All these years of not look to what I can see but look to His Provision, Faith in Him, is coming to past soon. Amen Amen!!!

I am glad that Lord is changing the vision in my heart to come into agreement with Him. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: