Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Where is My Part

Lately, I am noticing the drinks I bought, becoming sweeter and even the tap water also become sweet. It is amazing when devil works through man!!!

Am I the curse that all curses came to the one who did evil? No, where do I have the power???

There is such thing as Heavenly Law that serve those that did not receive the Finished Work of Jesus! There are such curse where those who turned away from Jesus after accepting Him. No, I am not talking about Salvation! It is the protective hand of Lord, is removed when one turned to devil.

Salvation is given freely by the Finished Work of Jesus. But when one walked away from Him, devil take over and they suffer but they will still go heaven upon giving up the ghost!!!

If one go to YouTube to watch the Traditional Chinese Teaching that was lost 200 years, one will know that whatever one do on earth, there is a God up there that will know what they did. Turning to the gods of this world to help won't do as the god of this world are fallen angels!!! Not God, Himself!!! How wealth and blessing come?

You might know that no one can come against you as you have special protection. But no matter what one do, the evil one did, there is a cup of sin that accumulate the sins. Upon full, or the Chinese said, when the blessing (Fu) ends, that is where the cursing began.

It is not I doing any prayer against anyone, but of course, Lord won't let anyone to attack me spiritually or through making me sick through food. If He wants me to live long for Him, who can come against His Elect? No one!!! Even John, who was put in pot of oil to boil was not injured and He came out of the pot of oil to continue preaching!!!

In my dad's funeral, Lord even changed the night temperature so that we (Su n me) were not feeling cold. Lord explained that night that we were wearing so thin clothing and He loved us much and don't want us to suffer!!!

We see no one came to the wake in the night but my waist belt for the Chinese funeral clothing went missing in the morning! Lord in me do not want me to submit to any other form of beings that He disallowed me to continue wearing!!!

US preacher even encountered transposing to another location in another city when they were late for preaching by a few hours. Lord even send angel to rescue Peter from prison once. So whosoever want to harm His Elect, He will not let it be.

I need not pray anything to harm anyone. As The Heavenly Law will judge everyone not obeying it. It's only those that come to believe Jesus and walk closely with Him by His Grace and Truth that will not be judge under the Law.

I know too much about how the spiritual world will act that looking at those coming or came, I could tell what evil they who did it, had done!!! As The Traditional Chinese Teaching said that what one punch out, the same will He receive. It has nothing to do with me, but all things to do with what you are doing!!!

If fengshui could work, I would not have come to Jesus! I suffered 3 years of sleeplessness and no Fengshui, and the various gods that I by my own Chinese background would know, could not help me at all!!! If they could, I wouldn't have to suffer that long!!! It was my encounter with Jesus that I am being set free!!!

I know you are trying various ways to stay ahead, but I also know that what you punch out, all those things that you have done that no one noticed, all the evil that you submitted to, is/are what that is coming. Looking at the more that is coming, I could only guess the time is not in your favour!!!

Have I anything to do with it? No!!! It's you against the Heavenly Law!!! Man might not know why things happen in certain way, but the Traditional Chinese Teaching taught so clearly that it is so easy to see.

Is there any redemption in it? Yes! For the couple that borrowed from friends and relatives to live luxurious life, whatever they invested, they lost! It was when they started paying back the friends and relatives that their lives were blessed and peaceful again!!! Live on borrowed money, life cursed!

For this entrepreneur, she hated her parents and siblings for throwing her to the street and disowned her that she tortured bargirls; making them drink lots of liquor and made them eat drugs!!! Everyone was frightened of her!!! Her evilness led to her getting sick and need operation. The first one was minor one, but one after another came and it was getting serious.

Then she learnt about the Di Zhi Gui and since her parents and siblings and her lost contact, she kneel to the audience to repent and apologised to all her employees, and treated their families well! In the end, the cursed sickness left her body!!! Lady Entrepreneur Story

It was because I know such Heavenly Law is effective, even man don't know that when I learnt about them, I also dare not send out anything that might come against myself!!! I cannot remain with God, my Abba Father and with the devil at the same time. The manifestation of God, is about Love! The Law of His Love that even Jesus said Love thy enemy!!! We are also to forgive all that harmed us so that we could remain in peace of God!!! So as not to open door to the devil due to the no forgiveness!!!

I don't understand why they like to trace me? My life is simple and I don't have much activity except spending time with the Lord. Any problem with such life???

Lord always have empathy for the weak, the sick and the prostitute, and the tax collector in the bible! I also feel the same way. As what Lord revealed to me, I just follow. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

If Rome and United Kingdom and now USA, can be mighty and strong with many conquered lands but the moment they came against Israel and His Covenant Children, all their mightiness and conquered lands became no more!!!

Looking at the children of Israel, when they looked away from God, He had no choice but to lift His Protective Hand that other great power that arose caught them and did evil to them. When the children of Israel cried for help, He rushed to them and they always got their victory!!!

Lord promised my victory too. Just that the time is not ripe yet! Once the time come, nothing could stop the judgement!!! His Protective Hand will lift and they will be at the mercy of the devil!!! Mighty power nations could become no more, even power that rose up, Lord could put them down easily too.

He rose Saul up but Saul went into disobedience. In the end, David, a shepherd boy, was raised to take over him. It happened in the bible. He did it many times, He could do it again.

The choice is yours to remain in evil or to come to His Grace and Mercy and Free Gift of Righteousness!!!

A Doctor repent on red packets!
The Blessed Man
The Blessed Woman
An Ex-Cancer Patient repentance
Fire Burnt Away Cursed Money
Adultery is a Curse
The Curse of 3 Lovers
The Curse of Being a Strong Career Woman
The Hen who Crows
How did Stone formed in the Body