Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trials of Life

In the early days of becoming a Christian, I was told by YC that I will be going thru trials. At that time, I was wondering my 2-3 years of depressions and using positive thinking to get out of it, wasn't it enough?

But Lord got her to explain to me again that it is some tests given by God for our spiritual growth in Him, but she also added sometime, devil pretended to be like God and give further trials. At that time, I don't know what I am putting myself into.

Looking back, Lord took a route to test my emotions to the fullness that I wanted to dig a hole and put my head in it and to hide from His Test. !n the end, as I realised no where could I hide from His Grace and Mercy, I faced Him again and let Him stretched my patience and endurance in Him!!! Glory Glory!!!

Was it painful to go through it? Yes, but it was a different pain than what devil give. Since 2008 till now, the spirits he sent to attack my body, to make me weak, to suck me dry, to weaken my life to almost death is what Lord never let me go through. But, as I trusted in the Lord, He always delivered me. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

One thing for sure, devil tricks is the same no matter how he did it. The main issue is to remove us, Child of God, away from God so that he could put his fiery on us. That is why walking closely is the best remedy ones could against devil!!! Hallelujah!!!!

I was wondering why Jc had to come home herself from her dad's house. He used to bring her right into this home. But since last weekend, Jc came home herself!!! At first she told me her dad left her at the lift. It was yesterday then I realised, he left her by the main road and let her walked back herself!!!

I offered to bring Jc to him at the main road but he rejected. I was wondering why, was it his girlfriend not happy or what. Then I knew the reason last night.

I received the strongest attack of my life, in term of severity and in term of quantity. I even saw my soul dangling like a doll being pinned on a nail on a wall but I rebutted it in the Name of Jesus. Devil made me lifeless and sleepy and I went to take a nap! But he tried to suck my life off me. Glory Glory, I am a Child of God redeemed by the Blood of Jesus!

No matter what devil did to me, I live to see another blessed day created by Jesus!!! Hallelujah!!! Lord let them come through to show them none of their weapons could work!!! If Lord wants to preserved me 1500 years, who are you to come against the Elect of the LORD!!!

That is why Lord needed to put me through all these years of training. Without it, I would not be able to survive. But even when I was without the necessary knowledge, Lord let me went through till before death and resurrected me again to move on. Glory to Jesus!!!

All these sound like child play in the spiritual realm doesn't it? Haha...I wonder who would want to trade with me to be in this position??? I know no one wants. But when Lord Gloriously risen in me in the future, I guess everyone won't mind to be in that position. Well, it doesn't come easy, looking at all these Lord put me through!!!

As I said, I have died many times if not for the Grace of Jesus that resurrect me and keep me alive!!! If Lord could rise Peter in the bible, from death from stoning to be alive again, He could do the same to me as He holds the Key to Hell and Death, not satan!!!!

Praise the Lord that Jesus also hold the Key of David and the Key of Hope that in our valley of darkness, we just need a cry and He is with us! Hallelujah!!!! Sometime, we need not even cry, Lord, who is with us, our Immanuel forever and ever, will pray on our behalf!!! So, there is no way devil could shut us up for Lord, our Immanuel, is with us and could always pray for us when we are incapable to pray for our needs. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord said with Long Life, He will satisfy us and show us our Salvation!!! If  He wants to bless me Long Life and I agree with Him to live 1500 years for His Purpose, what can devil do when he was cast to earth by the Blood of Jesus???!!! Nothing!!!

I thank God, my Abba Father, who lead me to know Him personally!!! With Him, where would I be??? I am glad that in my despair long ago, instead of turning back to my parents' god, I searched for a new God that could help me get my peace.

It was Jesus, who led me to Him and in Him, I found my hiding place!!! Children of darkness always tried to prosecute Children of Light and in the end, Children of Light will live forever!!! Just look at Israel, no matter how many times the devil attack her, she always get back more land!!! The land that God, the Abba Father, had blessed them long ago!!!

Surely, my life will get better and better!!! The day will come when Jesus is risen up high and devil is defeated and death ran away!!! When that day come, I pity those that do not want Jesus for they will be into the worst suffering and yet, cannot die!!!

This is the End Time Prophecy that Lord had told His Children but His Children will not see it. When The Day come, all Children of God, all His Saints, will rise up high to His Covenant in the Heaven. This is the Rapture that will happen one day!!!

Jesus will come with the Book of Life and whoever rejected Him, He will deleted them from the Book of Life and their place will be in the Book of Hell, with the devil!!! To go through the final Judgment of the Holy Fire, where the rich man cried to Father Abraham to send Lazarus to give water to him but Heaven and Hell is separated that there is no way for one to go from Heaven to Hell nor from Hell to Heaven!!!

Jesus is the Holy One sent by God the Father to judge those that do not want Him finally, after The Grace that was given to this world ended. Will He be sad?? Yes, He will, but He has given man the free choice to choose Him or remain with the devil!!!! The choice is yours!!! Not God!!!

No comments: