Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Calling of God

Philippians 2:13 'For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His Good Pleasure.'

The above verse is today's meditation from JosephPrince.com. Through my walk with the Lord, I encountered some who Lord calls as they believe in His Words preached through NCC.

You might wonder why Lord used me and not you. Actually, Lord don't just call me. He started in USA as they were closed to the Lord then. But there is this thing call faith and patient. Those who wait upon the Lord!!!

In my walk, I don't go open door myself. I believe that if it is Lord, He will open the door for me to walk through without much effort. This is why till today, I am still waiting upon the Lord!!! He disclosed that before me, He did call many, but they are so eager to go out to do for the Lord that they missed Lord from leading them to a higher ground. That's why there is no greater manifestation of His Presence!!! It's about you, your faithfulness and your patient.

Faithfulness is about looking to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross for deliverance at each time you face a trial. No one could build up a character without going through some trials that change your life and your thinking!!! That is how one grows in the Lord too!!!

You might see I went through many trials when I gave Glory to Lord at each deliverance. All these built me up. It's as you walk the path of Righteousness, your step get higher and higher spiritually. This is how you learn about the Goodness of Lord, about His Faithfulness to you. You will not wonder when you have a personal knowledge of Lord!!!

Is Lord patient with His Calling? Yes, for 5 years, He used me to call on WK to walk with Him in the laying of hand ministry that He had impressed her at one bible study as He had impressed me in the same service. I believed and picked it up as mine. WK walking close when hear the Goodness of God but she did not put them into practice; when she faced trials, she reacted like people with no god in their life. She didn't look to Jesus to claim her victory.

As I last chat with her after Lord told me giving up on her. She said she has no more thoughts of serving the Lord. Her ministry is her home, rising her 2 boys. Actually, Lord had impressed her Chinese Ministry Choir, before the laying of hand ministry.

But walking with Lord is about walking close to Him. About reading His Word, Jesus said He is the Living Word!!! As you read, you are fellowshipping with the Lord!!! This is the Holy Place. Hearing and believing is the Outer Court!!! When you starts meditating His Word, you are having a personal relationship with the Lord. This is why He revealed much to me as I walk closely by His Grace.

It is not I who make effort to walk with Him, but as I agree, He give me more Grace to walk it out. Even when trials got to such an extend to shut me up, they could not shut the Lord and He prayed for my deliverance!!! Glory Glory!!! When you trust much in Him, no death could come near!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Today, Su and her family members are all walking in His Path of Righteousness. They are serving Him in the area of His Calling!!! Finally Su walk out Her Calling. Previously she tried to walk my calling and Lord did not give her Grace to walk. She flopped when trials came and turned away. She knew what I went through and she is not willing to go through!!!

Today, as Lord impress your heart, do not take it as your own wishy washy thought!!! Take it as Lord giving you Grace to walk out His Calling!!! As you make yourself available for His Use, He will take good care of you. I heard from a server that He is a Good Pay Master!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Oh, btw, it's a still, small voice in you; Not Loud thunder voice from Heaven!!!

Somehow, Lord let me hear of WK latest stage of walking with Him and then the verse above and give me a story to write. Hope it benefit you in your walk with Him! His Burden is light and His Yoke is easy. It is He doing the work, even in the fight with satan. You just wait upon Him and see His Deliverance!!! Glory Glory!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: