Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My 7 Years

My 7 years of walking with Jesus is one hurdle after another!!!

It used to be joy in the Lord listening to His Preaching through Pastor Prince and others man of God. Time flows in this joy and with the fullness of Lord, I was led into emotional test.

Somehow, Lord in me became a nasty, demanding and even critical master. But each time I looked to Jesus Finished Work at the Cross, I was delivered.

In the process, what in me, the Self, Lord takes away to become Nothingness. He become everything in me. My love of money was cast to him and I thought that was all to go.

After His Training, darkness come stronger and stronger to access me. Each time as I looked to the Lord, I was set free. In the process, even the self valuation, the self we present to other, Lord wants to remove it.

I was told to offer my body to a man. As I am not one to fool around, such a command is hard to fulfill. Even though I in principle agreed to it, in my heart was lots of displeasure. It was when I knew I could not escape from such command that finally, I bow down to Lord and let go of my self worthiness to Him. With that, Lord said I cleared His Test and so no more another request from Him to do such!!! Praise the Lord for He is Good and His Mercy endures Forever!!! Amen Amen!!!

At this point, face with ex becoming a nicer man towards me, Jc getting better in her study, mum sick but generally, she is still alive, life can be good or bad, depends on how I look at it.

At this point, satan wants to bring sickness to me but I am glad I have Jesus Finished Work as my Redemption!!! Glory Glory! He is my Ransom and my Redeemer!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The only is for Lord Jesus to be Glorified and I bathing in His Glory!!! What a time to be...But I thank Abba Father for all these. Surely my life shall greatly be blessed!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: