Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Death

The Day for my mum to visit my dad finally here. She is getting weaker and weaker as I just visited her. Lord had told me since early of the week to expect the day!!!

This is the promise He honored mum since dad gone to be with Jesus. He has promised to let mum visit day and the day has come. Her legs and her knee caps are getting icy cold and Lord do not want me to pray against it. Glory Glory!!!

Just now, mum starts seeing the spirit world, pointing to something to something in the air and Lord told me is spirits, so I covered the room with Jesus blood. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord promised me that when she die, those that caused her to die is going to face judgment. I am glad that I have a God that Speak up for me. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Even though I generally love human life, and pitied those who are suffering, I don't understand why someone, their heart are made of stone. Too bad, they touched the Apple of God's eyes!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

Do I hate them? No, I don't! I pity them. Why so? What they want could easily achieve by trusting the Grace and Mercy of Jesus but they choose to trust idols and do things their way, man effort. When it's man effort, one have to maintain it. One day they slack, it will be end of the effort!!!

My heart belongs to Christ and hatred and not forgiving is of the devil and I am not going to dwell in there! I rather be pure in heart than to be friend with the devil!!!

I am comforted that I have Lord with me, He is the beginning and the ending. No one could fight with Him for that!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

If you think what you are going is good, let the judgment to you be good too! The worst of worst is to kill innocent life. You are not God and to be used by devil, just show how pitiful you are! Could you sleep peacefully at night? I wonder!!!

God Almighty is my Father! You, who touch His Beloved, you are fighting Him, not me and not my mum too!!! Thank You, Abba, thank You that You are my Father and my mum's Abba and surely, You will stand up for her. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Your mum can still live longer if you want. You are a life giving spirit. I am writing from West Africa. My ministries site is www.charisvillecapsules.org