Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Killing Fields

Recently, Lord gave me thought of this lady, Wendy Ng of Glad Tidings Church, Singapore. Mum would talk about her at time and I only got to see her twice during my mum 1st hospitalization Dec 2012 - March 2013.

She was telling brother that she was going to Cambodia and could visit mum after she returned. I was thinking the other day about how come no sight about her. It was through one message that church friend sent to Su and then from Su to me and I watched the documentary program, Frontline, and found out she was dead!!!

It was ironically that she, who seem more cheerful and alived, that came twice to see mum, would end up going to the Lord faster. Looking at what mum gone through, another killing fields, she suffered a lot too, 4 burglars, whom were her new house construction workers, went into the room she was sleeping to steal. When she was awaken, in the struggle, they banged her head on the wall and cut her neck with 3 cuts. She died in a pool of blood!!! Only consolation is she is with Jesus now.

I only found out yesterday and it was a day after her cremation. It was through searching the web that I got the story of the last moment of her life. Thank You Lord that Heaven is real and You are Living and existing!!! Without You, I can't imagine how she will be. I thank You that You had taken her with You and You did not let her suffer pain.

Glory Glory to Your Loving Kindness that even though we walked through the valley of the shadow of death, Your Rod and Your Staff protected us. Even though it seemingly gruesome, You always make sure Your Covenant Child did not go through the suffering!!! You take their soul out so that it was the body going through the final moment. Thank You very much!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

The thief are out to steal, kill but You give life, life abundantly!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! Lord has been impressing me to write this:

Last year or the year before, where mum was still at her house, there was a function held by the above church and we(me and Su) saw the servers had groomy face. I was thinking maybe they didn't know about the Grace of Jesus and Lord had impressed me to give to their pastor, Pastor Prince's 'Destine to Reign'.

Mum came over my place to stay and told me she knew Wendy, a pastor from the recreational centre below her flat and their church is in-charged. I passed the book to mum to give to her. When she visited mum, I asked her if she had read the book, she said, 'No, as she had too many books to read'!!!

Somehow, that day, I was shocked she didn't read. Maybe it's Lord as the shock was strong but I didn't say anything more. Well, she thought the book is free...cost me $40+ or what, I am not good in memory over what I bought! When she mentioned about going Cambodia, I did had a scratchy feeling. But as I am not close to her, seeing her the 1st time, I did not voice out my inner feeling.

I noticed she did not have the full revelation of Jesus and even commented how people who got the same illness like mum will behave the same way. When she saw how we prayed for mum after hearing from the doctor, where in mum had problem, I saw she finally realised the way to go about it.

So, people was questioning where is our God in her case. Sadly, Lord gave her 'Destine to Reign' for her to know Him better. If that night she called Jesus instead of anything else, maybe her life might still be around. The Grace of God is extended, but she did not pick up!

Lord foreknew what would happen years, 1-2 years ahead and had extended His Grace to let her know more of Him. But Thank Jesus, He is real and His Grace is here that even she didn't, He was there to make sure she did not suffered. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Talking about mum, it's another killing field that is unfolding!!! After 3 months of failure attempts, this time round, in another public hospital, it was another form of traps!!!

They put mum to sleep so that I could not see the degree of mum weakening and could not pray against it. They also give my mum little salt water that the edge of her lips dried. When I finally visited her on Thursday, they were drawing 2 tall tubes of her blood and they seem so startled to see me and Su that they abruptly stopped their process and the tube linking to mum's hand still had a long line of her blood!!!

We were called to talk about mum progress and about operating her head. They were talking about doing a MRI with contrast, I feel needed to see how is the brain now since mum had gone dazed and was admitted on last Saturday. I asked the neurologist any allery on her and he said no.

We had decided not to do it but the senior doctor talked us out to go for the MRI. Even though I am curious to see what happen to mum's brain, especially so many prayers were done on her too.

Today, Lord let me realised that the calcium they gave to let her have overdose of calcium would give rise to hyperthyroidism, which will lead her metabolic to break down faster!!! The iodine they used for the contrast will increase the hyperthyroidism in her!!!

I was wondering how they created seizure on my mum. Lord gave me wisdom in this a few days ago. The medicine they used are those for treating epilepsy. This medicine are supposed to let those people who has a disorder of the nervous system to let their nervous calm down. But an overdose of the medicine, as mum didn't have the problem, will lead the nervous system to be over corrected and thus the seizure in the brain.

It's amazing what Lord led me to realise what they do to kill people that just not from their blood link or perception!!! The doctor in-charged even called us back to ask us the extend we want to save her if she meet her last moment of life.

The doctor even said if it happen in midnight, he won't inform us till much later!!! This is the first time I heard of such!!! I thought they would call when things happened? That's what TV program on such scene usually showed but guess it is not so???!!!

This is a more sophisticated serpent at work!!! Through limited water supply, no food and giving medicine that is bad for her health!!! It looked so normal to the untrained eyes but the wisdom of God revealed to me all that they do and even pretend to be professional!!!! This is when moral is out of the window, when their conscience are covered, evil become normal!!!!

With Lord returning soon, the world is getting more and more dark!!! I pray that Jesus quickly return for this dying world!!! Lord, Your Grace is the only reason that all are still alive even they do bad. The day will come when He removes His Grace for them and we shall see.

Until that day, the children of God, the Light of this World, hold on to your patience and wait for the arrival of the King, the King of Peace!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: