Friday, May 24, 2013

The Blessing of Abraham

Looking at Jc SA1 exam result, She passed all the subjects and even got better result for Chinese as compared to past 2 yrs exams, where she failed in the exam by a couple of marks!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen!!! Her Chinese and her Science have shifted up to the 'B' grade!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I could see Lord moving in her life as I stepped into the Blessing of Abraham. Jc is a cheerful and lively girl that many boys in her class like her! One boy even told her that he felt very comfortable with her!!! Lord led her to smile and her classmate, Isaac, to fall in love for her!!!

I sensed it coming and warned his mum, who take lightly. But when she saw the relationship getting more serious, she advised her son to take it easy, be friend first, to hold on till after university education and into the working society then consider the relationship.

I had prayed to Lord to block all her desire in this area but somehow, His Thought is not my thoughts, His Plan is not my plan!!! He bring them both together. I was wondering if really is from Him as they are only 12!!!

Lord shared that Jc will attract lots of bees, good and bad one, and so, He secure her with a gentle boy so that her heart will not be lead wild!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I have checked with Su, WK spirit to see if really is from Him and they got shalom peace in their hearts. So I guess this relationship is really from Him!!!

To remove the blockage from the parents, Lord let Ir, his mum, to be curious about me and Jc! We will be meeting them. Ir is a godly and reasonable mum according to another Christian friend, who know her!!!

I am also worried about Jc coming PSLE. I was seeking for someone to speak to me and I called Su to ask how she went through her sons' PSLE years ago. She said she totally don't bother!!! With that I cast my worry to Lord and don't bother!

I knee to Lord and cast all about her PSLE to Lord to handle!!! It's not by power, not by might but by His Spirit, His Abundance of Grace and His Sure Mercy of David and the free gift of Righteousness!!! Glory Glory!!!

From Pastor Mark hokkien sermon, I saw it's Lord's Grace and Mercy in providing the Israeli in the desert, cloud in the day and fire in the cold night. I also recalled that even to build the Tabernacle for God, it was Him who anointed man skill to do the work!!!

From the above, I realised to show His Wisdom, He will anoint Jc with Wisdom and Understanding to prosper for the Name of Jesus to be Glorified!!! Hallelujah!!!

It is not by me pushing her to study not by her acquiring whatever it need to get a better result. I saw that we, Jc and me, have reached the last bus-stop and Only Jesus could!!!

I want to be ministered but in the end, Lord in me ministered to WK instead!! Her son is taking 'O' level and she also in panick as her son doesn't bother!!! I agreed with her both our kids will prosper in His Midst!!!

Abba Father, I thank You for leading Pastor Prince to reveal Jesus that we could look to Him to receive all that He had completed at the Cross!!! WK revealed that other churches are still leading man to look to themselves.

I asked Wk how she came to NCC. She was previously from Methodist Church. Her sis knew a work colleague, whom now is her husband, who lead the sis to NCC. The sis, whom tasted the Goodness of God, led WK to NCC. This is how Lord path the way for me to go to NCC through WK!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Without Jesus, what could I expect from Jc? In the natural, eldest sis 2 daughters in one of the best secondary school and even 2nd sis 2 sons went into a good secondary school through DSA, direct school admission.

Jc's God mother, upon seeing my 2 sisters kids got better result and went to better secondary, she from singing Jc good in dance and gym should be good in brain to agree with my sisters and their husband that Jc should go to a sport secondary!!!

This is how man in the world see. But they do not know I have a Almighty God, who is my Beloved Father. He loves me and my family so much that He does not know what is enough!!! He wants to bless abundantly and He wants to give success in life to me!!!

I thank Jesus for His Finished Work at the Cross and Jc inabilities in study are judged at the Cross of Jesus 2000 years ago. I need not look at her inability in despair!!! He is Her Wisdom, Understanding and Photographic memory!!! Surely, Perfect result is Hers to keep as He did a Perfect Work at the Cross and He said, 'It is Finished!' Amen Amen!!!

No comments: