Saturday, May 18, 2013

To Live or To Die

As at yesterday, all 5 of us agreed to let the hospital take a biopsy of mum's brain for the doctor to test what is harming the brain.

Frankly, I rather not my mum to go through such. But 2 elder sisters and brother, the 3 non-christian, secretly agreed to the biopsy and I had to find out from the doctor that they are scheduling a surgery for mum. How sad can that be!!! I was so shocked that my tears went inwards that I had to get church to pray for me before big drops of tears kept running out with all the frustrations!!!

It's a no choice but to accept their decision even though I know what is coming forth. They had been drawing 2 big tubes or more of my mum's blood that I found my mum sleeping without much breathing. This is the sign of blood running low. I had to pray to Lord to restore her!

The nurses could draw away her blood like no body business is what amazed me how nurses had become so cold blooded animals!!! The doctors, from the head of department to the junior doctor that is persuading us to allow mum to go for biopsy is really shocking, they as if we have to agree or else they are not happy.

The even get the over ward nurse, trainers, even patients to behave as if it was a very joyful place in the hospital, and we could trust the doctors. The senior doctor that is going to do the surgery talk as if it was easy peachy to go for the surgery, but his junior doctor came later with the real reason of the biopsy; heart-attack, stroke, etc.

These 2 caught my attention as I know if blood is lacking and oxygen lacking, what would happen to mum. My siblings are ignorance of the danger but Lord wisdom let me know what they are up to behind the smiling face!!! Just that the serpent is using a soft approach to convince the unaware minds!!!

I praise Jesus, He did a Perfect Work for mum at the Cross!!! She shall live and not die for the Glory of the Name of Jesus! Amen Amen!!!

Monday is Judgment Day!!! Let see who win. God or Devil!!! Surely, the Blood of Jesus speaks of better things and for mum, if she live, it's for the Glory of Jesus and if she dies, there is a better place in Heaven for her and my dad is there waiting patiently!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

your mum will live in Jesus name www.charisvillecapsules.org