Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Vision

I praise Jesus for His Finished Work at the Cross!!! Through His Finished Work and His Shed Blood at the Cross, Lord poured His Goodness to me in the form of my vision of my girl changed in my heart!!!!!

For years, looking at Jc's inabilities in her learning, even though it was punched with moment of success, generally, I do not have a good opinion of her study. Day in day out I look at her and it was disappointment after disappointment that I keep on correcting her verbally.

This is the 6th years! Time for her to cross her 1st hurdle, the PSLE. It was no fun that 2 of her friends will want to date her out or called her plenty of times per day to have game over the phone etc. All these disturb will stop once the test is over. Plus Jc fear about this PSLE, it is not helping her at all.

I have been looking at different secondary school for her; to see what school suit her best! Then I realised those schools which have the top brain in there, their CCA, the physical body performance, will corresponding be better. Instead of thinking Jc will be like them, I think the opposite, as her academic is nothing to shout about, her gym, dance, singing is not as good as well. This was my believe.

As I didn't have a good impression of her study, my proclaiming on her also died the natural death. But Lord sent her godma, Py, to keep on praising Jc and she look at Jc could cycle well, good in gym and good in dancing and also singing, she believes her study will be good too. I am convinced by her that the bad image of Jc study was gone and implant this new image of if she is good in sports, she should be good in her study.

Today I watch Perry Stone weekly broadcast, it was about mother prayer is effective. He shows the bible Lord answered all the prayers of women but not men. He showed Oral Robert and Mark Casto, their mums prayed for them and they became great men of God.

Lord changed my heart image of Jc study and leading me to speak Grace over her again. Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!! Surely He will do miracles for her and surely, her future is good!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

Lord also changing ex impression of me, as subtle as it is, He let him wanting to eat Popeye chicken and I keen to have it too. He came over to pick Jc last night and they are buying dinner nearby. I asked if he could drive me there and I would walk home myself. Even though he said I walked there myself, at the door, he asked if I want to go!!!! Hallelujah!!! Amen Amen!!!

I was in front of him in the queue, as I went on to order and bend forward towards the cashier to had my order taken, something must have happened for he was closer to me, almost body to body when we queued to collect our foods. The previous queue he was queuing normally like any strangers!!!

He was even friendly talking to me when previously was quiet!!! It was amazing how Lord could change the image of me in him. The little by little is all it needs for the Grace of God to be poured in mightily!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!! I might not know what is being done but this is how seeds are planted. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

For some reason, ex is seeing me rich!!!! Maybe his girlfriend is squeezing him dry that he poured much on her and left little for himself!!! The many high class restaurants they went to and the frequent trips to somewhere is eating into him!!! Lord is changing his view of me and her!!! Surely this returning of him will happen!!!

Btw, I am glad that Rosy has trained my ex and Jc well. Jc used to fight with me the seat next to the driver and last night, she offered to me!!! Of course, I let her take it. Ex also have been shed of his pride. That strong pride was gone when this lady shout her displeasure!!! I could be easily bullied but this lady is not letting him get away with it!!!

I praise Lord for all the doing that when he return, he will be a nicer man than previous. He got the world when he was with me but now, it is different! He could not ignore her!!! It is interesting how the intimate relationship could make a lion became a tame pussy cat! I saw in her ex singing praise about her and now ex also dare not offend her!!!

There is something about it that Lord is revealing to me part by part! Ir's what the prostitute and those woman that served the men, they knows. Weak is not powerless! There is strength in this weakening! It keeps men wanting to come back for more and it gets them to empty their pockets!!! This is what most wives needs to know but most of us don't know!!!

I thank Lord that even I don't know, by switching on my desire as He had opened to show me, the attitude in this area will definitely be transformed and it will be a whole new world to begin with!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: