Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Exodus

As I watched a sermon Reinhard Bonnke preached in Hillsong Australia Conference 2005, about Lord saving the children of Israel out of Egypt, Lord dropped a knowing into my heart!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I know Lord will prosper me above all expectations, I also know Lord will prosper those linked to me in relations in blood. Now Lord revealed to me a new leading, He is leading His Kingdom children, out of Egypt of the world and prosper above all. Glory Glory!!! The transfer of wealth like the olden days are going to happen again!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

Reading from Yahoo news comment, it seems like there is a trend where locals, age 40+ are being lay off and replaced by a foreigner. This is the complaint I am reading in those comments and also when I take the cab on days when I was tired. When I saw the driver that don't look like the usual cab driver, I will check them out.

This lamentation by the locals here is getting louder and louder!!! It let me recalls that when Egypt put the Children of God into slavery, their constant crying and Lord said He heard them and remembered His Promise to Father Abraham. Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

I don't know if I am being sensitive or cost is really rising much!!! The past few purchase in the supermarket here, all above $40, used to be around $20-30. Also, yesterday when I went to buy some personal clothes and for Jc, the cost to my shock was more than hundred, for my 4 items. I wonder if I see wrongly when I was trying out! But it seem that cost is eating into my comfort level.

As I don't mix with the world, I have no clue how things out there. But from those comments and hearing of hardship, plus ex's girlfriend's ex, in his 40s, was also out of job like what I read in the comments of the yahoo news. What a coincident!!! It was as if Lord was telling me it's true!!!

I guess all these hardships will means more harvest of souls for the Kingdom of God!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!!

As I looked at Boston Marathon and recalled the 9/11, I can't help wondering why both news that shocked the hearts of people, came from the country. Why after such a long silence since the last one and now came another one that shock the heart of man; to put man into fear!!! I asked Lord who is responsible. Well, I just wonder who give them the authority to go killing innocent people!!!

As Jesus coming back is near, devil tried to disrupt the world! But surely, there is no way they could stop Jesus from coming back and surely, all His Children will be heading towards a wealth transfer!!! Glory Glory!!! Amen Amen!!!

No comments: